• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders take Abram, safety.

Comment

• Raiders take Johnathan Abram at 27. Trying to rebuild their defense
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• So the 3 CBs that I have been hearing would all go in the first round are all still currently available....wow.

Comment

• And then the faiders do what the faiders do.

Skins win round 1
          Faiders lose round 1
          Lmao
          I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

• Raiders took a DE, RB, and a S, and all were rated between late first round to late 2nd round picks. Didn't make full use of their picks in my opinion.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
              I feel like a time traveler watching a fanbase scream about their team twice missing the opportunity to draft Jake Locker...
              . Post of the night. He is a developmental QB...not a top pick!

Comment

• Wonder what happened to Jawaan Taylor?

Comment

• I just realized Byron Murphy is still on the board. Going to be hard to pick between him and Risner if both are available.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Screw all the QBs this year
                    We gets ours next year or get Lawrence with our draft capital!!

Comment

• why is a 50 something year old dude 22 feet up into a tree in the middle of the woods by himself?
                      LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        Raiders take Johnathan Abram at 27. Trying to rebuild their defense
                        Lol,just looked him up

Range - Adequate range and good long speed, just doesn't play rangy in coverage. Not his style. Much more of a vertical attacking safety than a sideline-to-sideline ball hawk. Belongs closer to the line of scrimmage, lacks the instincts, processing and ball skills to be ideal in a single-high role despite his speed.

Ball Skills - Zilch. Can't find the ball with his back to it, which results in him frequently playing through the receiver and getting penalized. Doesn't have the instincts or anticipation in zone coverage to jump many routes. 2 interceptions in college, one on a miscommunication throw right to him against Ole Miss and the other he ripped away from a teammate while arriving late to a jump ball.

So a by the line of scrimmage thumper... kind of limited in today’s nfl
                        sigpic

Comment

I just realized Byron Murphy is still on the board. Going to be hard to pick between him and Risner if both are available.
                          Dalton Risner 👍

Comment

• Originally posted by denvercrush81 View Post
                            Stupid Raiders.....Why do they have so many picks...... ugh
                            Because they traded one of the best Pass Rushers in the League for two #1s.

Comment

• Hopefully Chargers make a crap pick

dont take Lock
                              LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

I just realized Byron Murphy is still on the board. Going to be hard to pick between him and Risner if both are available.
                                Didn’t Risner say something along the lines of “if Denver does draft me I’ll make them wish they drafted me” or something along that line

Comment

Working...
                                X