No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risner and Wilson would be perfect for us and both would be instant impact starters. At the of the day, that’s what we are looking for. I actually had Wilson ranked higher than Bush.

Comment

• Eric Mccoy C Texas A&M at 41
      Byron Murphy CB or Paris Campbell WR at 52
      Ryan Finley or Will Grier or Lock or Stidham in the 3rd or 4th round.

Comment

• Well at least the 2 QBs I wanted went top 15. Never understood what a lot was screaming lock for. He is NOTHING special. Not even a 1st rounder. All the qb needy teams passed over him. All this "Elway went to 3 of his games" and "Elway said he will be a 1st rounder...not". Some even were posting that some team or we need to trade up and grab a qb that didn't even go in the 1st round. I still hearing some want him in the 2nd smh. As long as it's not us I'm good. Maybe tyree Jackson he can move with an arm but in the 3rd or 4th. Long as it's not lock.
        In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

• I could see an early. Run on CBs and WRs. I think we go OL. Personally, I would prefer an OC as opposed to an OG. After that it gets interesting, we could go DL or WR.

41: Erik McCoy OC Texas A+M
          52: Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina
          3rd: Germaine Pratt ILB NC State
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• All the haters saying that Murray wouldn't go first....
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
              All the haters saying that Murray wouldn't go first....
              Who on here said he wasn’t going to go first? I saw people saying he shouldn’t go first but I think everyone knew he was going to go first.

Comment

• I was hoping we'd go for the gusto and take Haskins or Lock, but I can see where they were going with this pick. Hopefully he can develop into a starter and it wont be another 1st round bust for Elway. I guess we needed a TE and so he was the pick. Atleast we didnt take him at 10, that would have been an Oakland Raiders selecting Ferrell at #4 type of embarrassment.

Comment

• Almost willing to bet we take Clayton Thornton (if I got that right) or Stidham. Maybe even Grier with the Scangs connection from the Senior Bowl.

Later in the draft of course. Hopefully not 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

• After sleeping on it, Fant could wind up being a great pick if he makes a Kelce type impact. If he garners comparisons to Shannon Sharpe down the road, I think we’ll all be thrilled with the pick. But it feels like a “last piece” move for a team that’s close rather than one with a long ways to go. I hope today brings help in the trenches on both sides. I’m OK with rolling the dice on Flacco because the QBs available are all a gamble, but I do hope we add a young QB with potential to develop.

Comment

• I think Denver goes OL and defense with their 2 second round picks. I think Erik McCoy if he's there, and either DT, LB or CB.

Comment

• Originally posted by DN1218 View Post
                        Almost willing to bet we take Clayton Thornton (if I got that right) or Stidham. Maybe even Grier with the Scangs connection from the Senior Bowl.

Later in the draft of course. Hopefully not 2nd or 3rd.
                        He is the son of Thor! :hammer:
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Erik McCoy, Dalton Risner, and Blake Cashman are 3 guys I would love to have.

Comment

• I also think Thorson, in the fourth or fifth, is a likely pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                              After sleeping on it, Fant could wind up being a great pick if he makes a Kelce type impact. If he garners comparisons to Shannon Sharpe down the road, I think we’ll all be thrilled with the pick. But it feels like a “last piece” move for a team that’s close rather than one with a long ways to go. I hope today brings help in the trenches on both sides. I’m OK with rolling the dice on Flacco because the QBs available are all a gamble, but I do hope we add a young QB with potential to develop.
                              Love the sentiment, I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                                I think Denver goes OL and defense with their 2 second round picks. I think Erik McCoy if he's there, and either DT, LB or CB.
                                I agree there and I think one will be DB because I do not think this situation with harris ends well I think he'll be traded

Comment

Working...
                                X