Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    So last year it was clear that we tried to draft "Leaders", or high character guys. Who fits that around #10? Like, are there any real a-holes we can cross off?

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by maaskesr View Post
      So last year it was clear that we tried to draft "Leaders", or high character guys. Who fits that around #10? Like, are there any real a-holes we can cross off?
      I hate saying this However I see Ed Oliver off that list besides Ed will be gone long before # 10.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Hey, I want Lock, but I can only imagine the angst of GMs who need a QB, but have all these stud Dmen, and some Oliners to choose from. No doubt, there are many potential pro bowlers within the top 15 selections, maybe even much deeper. A QB may not be able to help you for a while, so when you go to select and look at the names of the studs you will bi pass, it might be extremely hard to justify.
        Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
        I hate saying this However I see Ed Oliver off that list besides Ed will be gone long before # 10.
        Yup agree with this

        Comment


        • #79
          2 hours away m getting nervous and excited hopefully we land some layers who will be broncos for along time

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
            2 hours away m getting nervous and excited hopefully we land some layers who will be broncos for along time
            Brick layers or pipe layers?
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

            Comment


            • #81
              Nashville is one "unique" place. The NHL guys rank it at or near the top when it comes to the atmosphere it creates.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                I'm going to grill a steak and open a nice bottle of wine tonight. I hope the Broncos dont ruin my evening!
                We are doing the same thing here. Steaks for dinner. I quit my job last week and literally Not going to start my other job til Monday so I can enjoy the draft. Can’t wait for this night. One of the most anticipated days of the year for me to be honest. If not THE most. I am also getting nervous as we get closer. I can hope for either one of the Devins. Lock or event jones. Oliver My wishlist. @ 10. However. If both Devins are gone and we truely aren’t going to take a QB I wouldn’t mind trading down a little.
                Last edited by Montoya; 04-25-2019, 04:11 PM.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Nashville is one "unique" place. The NHL guys rank it at or near the top when it comes to the atmosphere it creates.
                  Nashville is LIT great crowd out there.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    Brick layers or pipe layers?
                    "We're in a volcano surrounded by liquid hot magma. Welcome to my underground layer." ~ Dr. Evil
                    Last edited by samparnell; 04-25-2019, 04:36 PM.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      The draft atmosphere gets more hype each year... would love to experience it one day!
                      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        1 hour come on I hope there is a bunch chaos right away trades al over

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                          We are doing the same thing here. Steaks for dinner. I quit my job last week and literally Not going to start my other job til Monday so I can enjoy the draft. Can’t wait for this night. One of the most anticipated days of the year for me to be honest. If not THE most. I am also getting nervous as we get closer. I can hope for either one of the Devins. Lock or event jones. Oliver My wishlist. @ 10. However. If both Devins are gone and we truely aren’t going to take a QB I wouldn’t mind trading down a little.
                          I love the draft too, my wife...not so much!

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            This draft class is loaded especially on Defense.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              John do you want to give me my cp now or after the draft?
                              Glen Haven Fire

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                                I love the draft too, my wife...not so much!
                                You don't love your wife?


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X