Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
    41 - Risner
    52- M. Wilson
    3rd - best CB or WR available
    I could live with this

Comment

• Just catching up with the discussion.

I'm happy we traded down. Given that we clearly have a number of holes to fill and we weren't sold on a franchise player this was the best route to take.

If we draft well in Rounds 2 and 3 and it turns out that Flacco isn't able to recapture his previous form, at least we have a solid supporting cast for the next
      QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
        Sounds like he loves his average Joe.
        Calling what we've had for the last several years "average joes" is really nice of you, very flattering. I think that's a step up from what they deserve.
        sigpic

Comment

• I think at this stage my top QB pick would be Finley in the third round tonight.

I think with the two second round picks we need a corner and offensive line. Maybe a safety. No major preference on who.
          sigpic

Comment

• Can someone please draft lock other than Denver so we can end all this lock convo.
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
              Can someone please draft lock other than Denver so we can end all this lock convo.
              Hoping the Raiders do it tonight to conclude proving me right that they’ll blow the 4 picks they had in the top 35 after selling Mack and Cooper.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Hoping the Raiders do it tonight to conclude proving me right that they’ll blow the 4 picks they had in the top 35 after selling Mack and Cooper.

I would die laughing !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Calling what we've had for the last several years "average joes" is really nice of you, very flattering. I think that's a step up from what they deserve.
                  Yea, I would say a couple steps up

Comment

• i could see risner or mccoy at 41 then Wilson then either CB or DT at 68...but im sure i will be wrong

Comment

• Media is so butt hurt about being wrong on their two month projection that Elway would take Lock at 10 than several updates today have us taking him at 41. I hoenestly thinking passing twice last night is evidence Elway isn’t interested.

But I also saw a mock having us take Irv Smith from Bama in the third. To me that’s just lazy mocking after we extended Hauerman and picked Fant.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Yes, that Lock smoke screen was thick and heavy. So much so, l’m still thinking Lock today.

Comment

• If everyone thought we would get Lock at 10, but end up with him in the second round after trading back, that would be one thing - awesome.

Comment

Media is so butt hurt about being wrong on their two month projection that Elway would take Lock at 10 than several updates today have us taking him at 41. I hoenestly thinking passing twice last night is evidence Elway isn’t interested.

But I also saw a mock having us take Irv Smith from Bama in the third. To me that’s just lazy mocking after we extended Hauerman and picked Fant.
                            It's not impossible, but for a sit and develop guy like Lock, the 5th year option is a very important piece. I don't think we will at 41, but if 52 rolls around and he's still there I could see it.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Media is so butt hurt about being wrong on their two month projection that Elway would take Lock at 10 than several updates today have us taking him at 41. I hoenestly thinking passing twice last night is evidence Elway isn’t interested.

Ya basically that's saying of Fant needs an in-line running mate to be fully effective, and just ignores our roster.

Comment

• The Jets are trying hard to move from the 3rd to early 2nd. Depending what the haul is, I'd definitely consider it.

Comment

Working...
                                X