Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    The Jets are trying hard to move from the 3rd to early 2nd. Depending what the haul is, I'd definitely consider it.
    According to the Jimmy Johnson chart our first 2nd round pick is worth 490. Here's what the Jets could offer us in 2019 picks:

    NYJ - Round 3 Pick 68 - 250 points
    NYJ - Round 3 Pick 93 - 128 points
    NYJ - Round 4 pick 105 - 84 points

    Both of their 3 rounders and their 4th rounder only equals 462. They'd have to throw in a 4th rounder next year too.

    Would you take that trade? Two 3rd rounders, a 4th rounder this year and a 2020 4th rounder?

    http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
      According to the Jimmy Johnson chart our first 2nd round pick is worth 490. Here's what the Jets could offer us in 2019 picks:

      NYJ - Round 3 Pick 68 - 250 points
      NYJ - Round 3 Pick 93 - 128 points
      NYJ - Round 4 pick 105 - 84 points

      Both of their 3 rounders and their 4th rounder only equals 462. They'd have to throw in a 4th rounder next year too.

      Would you take that trade? Two 3rd rounders, a 4th rounder this year and a 2020 4th rounder?

      http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp
      Depending how the board shakes out early, I would. However, I'd probably be asking for future picks. I'd try for both 3s and a 2020 3rd. I'd even consider a 3, 5, and 2020 2nd
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

      Comment


      • If anyone's wondering, here's our trade with the Steelers on the Jimmy Johnson draft chart:

        Denver

        Pick 20 - 850
        Pick 52 - 380
        2020 3rd rounder - I'll take the average of the 3rd round values - 175

        Total - 1,405

        Pittsburgh
        Pick 10 - 1,300

        We earned 105 in draft capital in this deal. That's equivalent of a compensatory 3rd rounder. Obviously the worse the Steelers are next year, the more this deal is worth.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
          Can someone please draft lock other than Denver so we can end all this lock convo.
          Haha....Oakland might even consider taking him, which means this conversation may not end for another 15 years!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
            If anyone's wondering, here's our trade with the Steelers on the Jimmy Johnson draft chart:

            Denver

            Pick 20 - 850
            Pick 52 - 380
            2020 3rd rounder - I'll take the average of the 3rd round values - 175

            Total - 1,405

            Pittsburgh
            Pick 10 - 1,300

            We earned 105 in draft capital in this deal. That's equivalent of a compensatory 3rd rounder. Obviously the worse the Steelers are next year, the more this deal is worth.
            I think this was a very even deal, given that they tend to make a future year's pick one round later in value....so the 175 points you added for next year would likely be around 100 points less in value.....therefore we pretty much had a one for one deal in terms of the value chart.

            Not a perfect science, but a pretty fair deal overall.

            Comment


            • Trade our 2 for next year 1

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                I think this was a very even deal, given that they tend to make a future year's pick one round later in value....so the 175 points you added for next year would likely be around 100 points less in value.....therefore we pretty much had a one for one deal in terms of the value chart.

                Not a perfect science, but a pretty fair deal overall.
                Yea, a lot would depend on how teams value a future draft pick. I'm not really sure that it is worth less now. I mean it's not going to be worth less when you use it. It's not like inflation when you're talking about cash.

                Maybe the best way to gauge it is what kind of draft class that pick is in. If next year's is weaker, the pick is less valuable and vice versa.

                Comment


                • If Denver passes on Lock I want Grier if at all possible but if they pass on Lock again then I think they pass a QB altogether

                  Comment


                  • I would have liked picking Devin Bush at #10 however also liked the trade down. I liked Hockenson more than Fant at TE but he was gone before #10.

                    Very good value picking up the Steelers 2nd rd pick and next year’s 3rd rd pick. Looking forward to seeing the picks tonight.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
                      41 - Risner
                      52- M. Wilson
                      3rd - best CB or WR available
                      I like it, but how about Connor McGovern in the third instead?
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        If Denver passes on Lock I want Grier if at all possible but if they pass on Lock again then I think they pass a QB altogether
                        Grier has a connection with Scangs from when he coached him at the senior bowl. Also, Grier was one of the two Formal interviews we had at the combine with QBs

                        Comment


                        • The real question is who does Woody Paige say that we are going to draft because he has the right Answers lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                            The real question is who does Woody Paige say that we are going to draft because he has the right Answers lol
                            He had us getting Greedy, Risner or McCoy. 2 of those 3

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                              The real question is who does Woody Paige say that we are going to draft because he has the right Answers lol
                              Paige has inside sources.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                                According to the Jimmy Johnson chart our first 2nd round pick is worth 490. Here's what the Jets could offer us in 2019 picks:

                                NYJ - Round 3 Pick 68 - 250 points
                                NYJ - Round 3 Pick 93 - 128 points
                                NYJ - Round 4 pick 105 - 84 points

                                Both of their 3 rounders and their 4th rounder only equals 462. They'd have to throw in a 4th rounder next year too.

                                Would you take that trade? Two 3rd rounders, a 4th rounder this year and a 2020 4th rounder?

                                http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp
                                I would take their 2 3rd rounders this year, a 3rd next year, and Darron Lee!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X