No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 hour away till hopefully 3 new broncos who will very productive for a long time with us

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
      Yea, a lot would depend on how teams value a future draft pick. I'm not really sure that it is worth less now. I mean it's not going to be worth less when you use it. It's not like inflation when you're talking about cash.

Maybe the best way to gauge it is what kind of draft class that pick is in. If next year's is weaker, the pick is less valuable and vice versa.
      True enough!:thumb:

Comment

• Reports are Jets are trying to trade up at the top of the second round and center Erik McCoy is probably their target player.

Comment

• here we go hopefully land some good players

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
            The real question is who does Woody Paige say that we are going to draft because he has the right Answers lol
            Originally posted by Chillez View Post
            Paige has inside sources.
            No.....

No. The real answer is; Woody Paige IS John Elway. Have you ever seen those two in the same place? No, you haven't. Because Woody Paige is John Elway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealander View Post
              No.....

No. The real answer is; Woody Paige IS John Elway. Have you ever seen those two in the same place? No, you haven't. Because Woody Paige is John Elway.
              Kinda like Edward Norton and Brad Pitt in Fight Club, but it's John Elway and Woody Paige in War Room.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                Kinda like Edward Norton and Brad Pitt in Fight Club, but it's John Elway and Woody Paige in War Room.
                Yes, thank you for elaborating for everyone. I thought this would be commonly understood. Maybe it is.

Comment

• Looks like Lock will go to raiders
                  sigpic
                  "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Wow, Cards go Murphy. Thought they'd go OL.

Comment

• Great pick by Arizona.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Run on CB's now.

Comment

• DB run is on 2 good picks

Comment

• Jags trade up. Gotta be Jawaan Taylor, or another OL.

Comment

• faiders traded now jags

Comment

• CHJ gaining leverage as each CB comes off the board...

Comment

Working...
                                X