• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    Great pick amazing value here.
    100% great value

Comment

• And ear just puked. Not a fan of Lock overall but i get the reasoning. Glad we could get him at that value though
      I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

• Best pick by Denver considering the value here wow.
        sigpic

Comment

• so now we have what a 3rd n 5th left

Comment

• Elway is hitting another draft out of the park we have 2 starters and one of top developemental QBs.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Yessss…..now I am totally happy. We got our QB for the future, a quality TE, and a nice big Oliner! And yes, we got value by getting Lock at 42!!!

Comment

• What a second round, Risner and LOCK?!?! Pinch me, I'm dreaming.
                sigpic

Comment

• ok, well here we go. I dont love it, dont hate it... at least it wasn't at 10

Comment

• Plenty of time to groom him and get him ready, now give me Pratt in the 3rd

Comment

• Nobody thought we could land Fant, Risner, and Lock without giving up future picks. Broncos fans have got to be happy right now.
                      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• good value or not - -- controversy

Not saying I don't like the guy - but Flacco is fighting an uphill battle now.
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Does this mean were keeping CHJ?

Comment

• Wish we could end the night with Wilson, but now I'm getting greedy. Speaking of which....we may need a CB instead.

Comment

• 3rd pick needs to be defense

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                                if flacco goes down and/or doesn't show up Drew lock may be a good back up. but we can still take a first round lock may still be a good back up
                                Is Flacco goes down then is a win for us also. Meaning we would be going into tank mode for the following year

Comment

Working...
                                X