Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
    That is crazy when you think about it .
    Its Madden stuff lol. Man would be crazy if Mack or Pratt drop, I wouldn't be mad if we traded up again if they drop far enough, or Connor McGovern for that matter. So much talent left
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
      Nobody thought we could land Fant, Risner, and Lock without giving up future picks. Broncos fans have got to be happy right now.
      Not only that, but ADDED a pick next year (3rd).

Comment

For real, nobody could have imagined us landing this much talent, were killing it.
        I agree. I was a bit stuck on Lock, but based on the place that they chose him, and getting much needed help on The Oline, and finally getting us another TE target....I am very impressed! Great job Elway! Keep it going!! Please get an ILB, CB and maybe WR, to make this a dream draft!

Comment

• I wouldn't count out multiple trades too, CHJ and Lee are on watch

Comment

For real, nobody could have imagined us landing this much talent, were killing it.
            Need an ILB in the 3rd rd and it would have been great to get a CB early. There are only so many picks.

Comment

Nobody thought we could land Fant, Risner, and Lock without giving up future picks. Broncos fans have got to be happy right now.
              I’m very happy right now but last night I was very critical of Elway but said if he made some good moves tonight that I would retract my comments.

Folks I was wrong to criticize his move down in the first and I stand corrected.

I’m loving these picks so far! Elway just made 90 percent of this forum very happy. That’s unheard of in the place.

Comment

• What did we give up to move up ?

Comment

• Well damn he got his ass here anyway. Smh
                  Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                    I wouldn't count out multiple trades too, CHJ and Lee are on watch
                    I wouldn’t be surprised to see Elway make another move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      I wouldn’t be surprised to see Elway make another move.
                      Likewise it wouldn’t surprise me.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Would have really preferred McCoy over Lock, that would have really improved the talent level on the OL; however, can't argue the value of the pick.
                        Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• 104 the fan just reported that Joe Schad whoever he is said that Joe Flacco just 'unfollowed' the Broncos on Twitter

ROFL
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
                            Not only that, but ADDED a pick next year (3rd).
                            Lol, I'm honestly shocked. This couldn't be going much better in my opinion.
                            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• according to klis risner to play guard

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                104 the fan just reported that Joe Schad whoever he is said that Joe Flacco just 'unfollowed' the Broncos on Twitter

ROFL
                                Oh my god. Haha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X