No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To get Lock at #42 is amazing considering some posters thought we might have to move up to #2 to get him. As far as what Flacco might think of drafting him, who cares? Elway already did right by Joe by drafting a TE and OT. If Flacco feels insulted he can just go out and play his tail off and do everything possible to keep Lock on the bench. Lock should also be motivated as hell. He clearly thought he was going in the 1st round. Now, he can prove how wrong everyone was for overlooking him. Oh, and we got Risner, the OL everyone seemed to want. Good job Elway.
    Last edited by gerontion; 04-26-2019, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• 6 CB's have gone in this round so far - crazy.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• John Elway: “ We’ve selected OL Dalton Risner from Kansas St and QB Drew Lock from Missouri in the second round.

Dalton bring great versatility to our OL along w/toughness and attitude.

Drew was a four-year starter in the SEC, and he’s going to learn from Joe and compete for the backup role.“
        sigpic

Comment

• WOW..we have a very interesting QB at backup now. Could turn out to be a steal of the draft in a few years. If Lock puts in the time, he’ll be good in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
            Jim Brown just said 2013 NFL draft lol
            lol could almost mistake him for one of those boxers who took a few too many right hooks
            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
              What number is Denver next pick I forgot.
              Pick 71, 3rd round

Comment

• lock fant Sutton Hamilton Lindsay nice young weapons we have

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  I’m very happy right now but last night I was very critical of Elway but said if he made some good moves tonight that I would retract my comments.

Folks I was wrong to criticize his move down in the first and I stand corrected.

I’m loving these picks so far! Elway just made 90 percent of this forum very happy. That’s unheard of in the place.
                  Im glad you're on board, I cant imagine any Broncos fan being really upset right now. Even if these guys arent your favorites, it's hard to deny we added a LOT of talent to this roster.
                  Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by multimoussa View Post
                    Browns are stacked
                    No doubt! Another fairly high quality pick, on a team that has become loaded with talent!

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      Pick 71, 3rd round
                      Sweet thanks man!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                        He actually can play all positions!! Great versatility
                        That's right, four positions, swiss army knife for the OL.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Browns with great pick getting Greedy.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good for Drew Lock and credit Elway for taking another swing.

Lock has elite arm talent and athletic for his size. He worked very hard and stuck with MSU despite several challenges. I think there is a lot of upside to Lock. Tough, tough young man, hard worker and responsive to coaching. He has some areas to improve however I think it’s a great pick.

Comment

• For the record............ 104 is now reporting that .........it's confirmed Joe Flacco did NOT unfollow the Broncos on Twitter ........... lol

funny stuff for a minute though
                              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Seahawks go safety. I think Saints take Erik McCoy here.

Comment

Working...
                                X