Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Noah Fant a team captain. Risner and Lock leaders and good character / locker room guys. Seems like DEN following last year’s Script.

    Comment


    • Part of me wanted us to double dip at tight-end with Irv Smith, he will be a good one in my opinion. Also, right now I am hoping we double dip at offensive line with Michael Dieter, or go linebacker with Blake Cashman. A couple nice versatile defensive backs out there still as well who would suit what Fangio likes to do on defense.

      Comment


      • Could mack Wilson slip to the 3rd or the ILB from nc state be there?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Hit me Isabella or Mack Wilson in the 3rd.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            Exactly. I think this made the pick essential.

            We need an ILB, who's the best one left?
            Mack Wilson and Pratt probably. Tranquill is intriguing as well as Cashman
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
              Noah Fant a team captain. Risner and Lock leaders and good character / locker room guys. Seems like DEN following last year’s Script.
              Thank god our pervious drafts weren’t that good.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Seeing the pressers with elway and Fangio, looks like elway is running he draft and Fangio isn’t having too much input. Wonder if that’s the deal? Feeling on his face looks like he wants defense and elway and Russell are outvoting him
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                  I hate trading up, losing draft picks but... this trade up I think was worth it. Getting Lock in the 2nd I don't think very many saw that happening. Also Risner is a great prospect, I imagine he will compete at OG and has a very reasonable chance to start his rookie season unless a need arises at OT. He could possibly be considered a swing tackle.
                  Looks like the offense has been addressed, I hope they get some D in the 3rd.
                  I was hoping to get an ILB or CB but not upset with getting Lock. Need to nail the 3rd rd pick.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                    Exactly. I think this made the pick essential.

                    We need an ILB, who's the best one left?
                    Originally posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
                    Could mack Wilson slip to the 3rd or the ILB from nc state be there?
                    There's my dream. How cool would it be to have Al Wilson announce Mack Wilson?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                      There's my dream. How cool would it be to have Al Wilson announce Mack Wilson?
                      That would be amazing.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • WoW what another Awesome Draft I had my doubts about the Trade yesterday not anymore What A Great Draft so far !!

                        Comment


                        • Kind of like the idea of Metcalf
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

                          Comment


                          • Give me Mack Wilson or Parris Campbell now!

                            Comment


                            • Julian Love would be nice in the 3rd. I actually have a huge list, this draft is really deep.
                              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                                Julian Love would be nice in the 3rd. I actually have a huge list, this draft is really deep.
                                Yeah this draft is loaded.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X