Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    So what does Denver do for there LB issue. Jones is cool and all but he can’t cover TE’s. Did people forget that?
    Lineup Bolles on TEs - he can tackle them before they get into their routes

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Pat Mahomes? Mitchell Trubisky?

Pretty much any QB with a big arm coming out of college will have these same question marks. Guys like Luck and Wentz are rare in today’s draft. We actually have one of those guys in Flacco so take that for what you will.
      How about Russell Wilson or Baker Mayfield!

There’s always a risk and right now I’d say it’s 70/30 in locks favor. He seems to be far more intelligent than Lynch and Osweiler!
      sigpic

Comment

• As a Buckeyes fan and someone who watches every single game I will tell you this. No way Jones should I have been a 3rd round pick. Dude can take over a game and lives in the opponents backfield. He will slide right into Derek Wolfe’s role when he leaves for FA next year and might be an upgrade.
        While I wanted Mack Wilson there, won’t complain about Jones.

Comment

Mack Wilson is still on the board, but I think we’re targeting Bobby Okereke.
          We don’t have a pick until round 5. He won’t fall that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
            As a Buckeyes fan and someone who watches every single game I will tell you this. No way Jones should I have been a 3rd round pick. Dude can take over a game and lives in the opponents backfield. He will slide right into Derek Wolfe’s role when he leaves for FA next year and might be an upgrade.
            Good to hear from someone who’s watched him play.

Comment

• Bobby Okereke off the board
              sigpic

Comment

• There goes Okereke

Comment

Mack Wilson is still on the board, but I think we’re targeting Bobby Okereke.
                  Okereke to Indy.....

Comment

• Pat Mcafee is a legend LOL

Comment

• McGovern Dallas.

Comment

• Offensive Guard Connor McGovern to Dallas!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                          As a Buckeyes fan and someone who watches every single game I will tell you this. No way Jones should I have been a 3rd round pick. Dude can take over a game and lives in the opponents backfield. He will slide right into Derek Wolfe’s role when he leaves for FA next year and might be an upgrade.
                          Thanks for the insight and info.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                            We don’t have a pick until round 5. He won’t fall that much.
                            Maybe, maybe not. I thought I heard that he had some attitude issues or something

Comment

• Denver talked to everyone they drafted prior to the draft. Drue Tranquill may be our guy at LB with Okereke off the board

Comment

• Just got back from work. Blake Cashman still on the board?
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X