No announcement yet.

Everything 2019 NFL Draft... Let's Go Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap, Elway killed it this draft. We got Risner, Lock, and Dremont Jones?
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
      Holy crap, Elway killed it this draft. We got Risner, Lock, and Dremont Jones?
      Sorry you had to work during the draft. Yes it was crazy. Drafted Risner at 41 and traded to move up to 42 to pick Lock, followed by Jones at 71. Gave up 52, 4th and 6th round picks to move up to 42.

Comment

• Blake Cashman, Tre Lamar, TJ Williams, David Long Jr, Joe Giles-Harris, Tyrel Dodson, and Dakota Allen are some LB's who are still available. I like Cashman, but I don't know if he'll be there in the fifth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
          1 hour away till hopefully 3 new broncos who will very productive for a long time with us
          Nice post and I’m just curious but are you pretty optimistic after the days picks?

Comment

• I'm legitimately surprised Mack Wilson has continued to drop, what is up with that?
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Offensive Guard Connor McGovern to Dallas!
              Copy cats everywhere these days!
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

• Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                I'm legitimately surprised Mack Wilson has continued to drop, what is up with that?
                Scheme, fit, teams have different ranks, and some teams just don't value ILB much.

Comment

• Originally posted by denvercrush81 View Post
                  But Denver is known for its beautiful nature and mountains. We need mountains on the line as well
                  Depends on what kind of run D the front seven play. "Mountains" would be two gap and one gap would be quick penetrators. Seems like Denver will be one gap.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Can't believe no QB's have gone since Lock. Also, I don't recall Hakeem Butler being taken.

Comment

• Hate to say it but Vic Fangio is looking exhausted..... I hope Elway isn't wearing him out before we start the season lolol
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        Nice post and I’m just curious but are you pretty optimistic after the days picks?
                        yes i am elway did a really good job

Comment

• Of course as soon as I mentioned the QB's, Grier gets taken by Carolina.

Comment

• i am not sure who the ILB are next year but mack Wilson looks lie he cost himself by coming out early

Comment

• Well, been a good day for the Broncos. Hopefully tomorrow goes just as well. See y'all tomorrow!

Comment

• As of right now, we don't pick til #148. Unless something changes, we'll be waiting a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X