Kiko Alonso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiko Alonso

He’s expected to be released or traded by the Dolphins. He’d be a solid pickup to help the ILB issues we have at the moment. Thoughts?
    Follow me on Twitter
    @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Id much rather have Raekwon McMillian
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

It’s my understanding that Alonso wants to be cut or traded because he thinks the Dolphins are tanking or at least not making winning the priority.

I doubt the Broncos are a team he would consider, if winning is his priority, unless his issue is more about the mindset rather than expectations.
      You Mad Bro?

Comment

I keep reading about a Bear, Kwiatkowski.
        2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

And Corey Nelson obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by conannilsen View Post
            And Corey Nelson obviously.

Is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
              Is he any good?
              He was not bad, great special teamer here. Decent player as a backup, same coverage liability as we always have, so same old.

Comment

Originally posted by conannilsen View Post
                He was not bad, great special teamer here. Decent player as a backup, same coverage liability as we always have, so same old.
                That's why you don't go man to man with backers. You can every now and then but constant man to man with linebackers (as Phillips always does and Woods did a lot) is a quick way to get ripped apart by a TE.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  That's why you don't go man to man with backers. You can every now and then but constant man to man with linebackers (as Phillips always does and Woods did a lot) is a quick way to get ripped apart by a TE.
                  Tampa 2 from a base split front puts MLB on the seam receiver usually TE. Al Wilson could provide that coverage. If Cover 2 looks are to be shown, it's advisable to use them all (i.e., Cover 2, Tampa 2, Cover 2 Robber). If Backer coverage in Tampa 2 is weak, a different Combo can be used since Tampa 2 is essentially Combo anyway.

I like Fangio's use of zone especially the short zones for the Backers. Zone usually produces more picks than Cover1/0. Zone is also easier to disguse and put defenders where the opposing QB doesn't expect them.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Traded to the Saints.
                    You Mad Bro?

Comment

Yea we can lock this thread now

Comment

Maybe we missed out, Bierria signed to 53 right after the trade.

Comment

Working...
                        X