No announcement yet.

Could the Broncos go after Geno Smith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the Broncos go after Geno Smith?

He was at least temporarily cut by Seattle, though apparently with the idea of resigning him. Could the Broncos pull a fast one and resign him, assuming he was agreeable?

Denver claimed QB Brandon Allen, WR Diontae Spencer, C Corey Levin and TE Andrew Beck from waivers.

Beck is a rookie TE/FB from UTex.
    Last edited by samparnell; 09-01-2019, 10:58 AM.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

We can lock this thread down too since we got our QB

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
        We can lock this thread down too since we got our QB
        We got our QB???? Where and when did that happen???
        In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

You may not like it but we have our QB in Flacco and the Brandon Allen. With Lock to come back from IR( most likely). That’s why this thread can be shut down. Geno brings us nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
            We got our QB???? Where and when did that happen???
            Draft.....Drew Lock

Comment

You may not like it but we have our QB in Flacco and the Brandon Allen. With Lock to come back from IR( most likely). That’s why this thread can be shut down. Geno brings us nothing
              Oh those are qbs....oh ok nice to know.

Comment

Oh those are qbs....oh ok nice to know.
                You can hate all you want but QB play is not what’s losing us games. I’d recommend NFL Game pass so you can rewatch the game to see.

Comment

Dont recommend me nothing. That's ur opinion that it's not the qb. Some of feels that it is. I'm not gonna crown flac bc a made one good throw in the 4th quarter. What about the 1st 3 1/2 quarters? Chicago drop 2 to 3 easy ints. If you ask your def to hold a team to 16pts to me they did their job. You have your opinion and I have mine. To me we don't have a franchise qb in our current roster.

Comment

Dont recommend me nothing. That's ur opinion that it's not the qb. Some of feels that it is. I'm not gonna crown flac bc a made one good throw in the 4th quarter. What about the 1st 3 1/2 quarters? Chicago drop 2 to 3 easy ints. If you ask your def to hold a team to 16pts to me they did their job. You have your opinion and I have mine. To me we don't have a franchise qb in our current roster.
                    Lmao you act like I think Flacco is the greatest thing in the league right now. All I’m saying is he’s not the reason we are losing. I think he has done better than most people give him credit for considering our oline(Bolles) are killing drives with pen. (Bolles killed a 10+ yard run for Lindsay and Freeman last game). Plus, our run game has been below avg which is basically what our whole offense in based on.

One thing we do agree on is we don’t have a Franchise QB on the roster. Flacco is not long term and I dont think Lock is the future imo. I don’t think they would have redone Flacco contract if they saw something special this offseason in Lock.

Comment

Lmao you act like I think Flacco is the greatest thing in the league right now. All I’m saying is he’s not the reason we are losing. I think he has done better than most people give him credit for considering our oline(Bolles) are killing drives with pen. (Bolles killed a 10+ yard run for Lindsay and Freeman last game). Plus, our run game has been below avg which is basically what our whole offense in based on.

One thing we do agree on is we don’t have a Franchise QB on the roster. Flacco is not long term and I dont think Lock is the future imo. I don’t think they would have redone Flacco contract if they saw something special this offseason in Lock.
                      Agreed. That's true.

Comment

There's no way in hell we should try to sign Geno Smith over Colin Kaepernick

Comment

Working...
                        X