No announcement yet.

Tua Tagovailoa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a year for a QB and give Lock every chance to succeed. If he doesn’t sell the farm for Justin Fields in 2021

Comment

Honestly, if for some odd reason we decided to draft a QB (we wont. We took one in the 2nd round last year) it will be Herbert. Elway loves this guy and probably would have given up the farm had he come out last draft

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
        Wait a year for a QB and give Lock every chance to succeed. If he doesn’t sell the farm for Justin Fields in 2021
        I firmly agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
          Trevor Lawrence*

Comment

i am not sold on waiting for a QB. i am also not sure i would rate Lawrence or Feilds over Tua. what i am seeing from Lawrence this season has kinda worried me. he is trying to do to much. he is always going for the home run and never taking what the defense gives him. he has 5 ints so far this season last time i check. he may be loaded in talent but he has been disappointing from a play and stat wise this season so far.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              i am not sold on waiting for a QB. i am also not sure i would rate Lawrence or Feilds over Tua. what i am seeing from Lawrence this season has kinda worried me. he is trying to do to much. he is always going for the home run and never taking what the defense gives him. he has 5 ints so far this season last time i check. he may be loaded in talent but he has been disappointing from a play and stat wise this season so far.
              Yea it’s def a crazy to see his sluggish start but I’m still not worried. I still believe he’s going to be a generational talent. The one thing that does bother me is his weight. For a guy that’s 6’6 I’d expect him to be heavier than 215-220. But he’s still young (20) and hopefully growing. I also look at his sluggish start a good testing point that everything isn’t going to be perfect like last year for him. I want to see how he bounces from this. We have this year and next year to evaluate that which I love.

Comment

Tua made an adjustment at the line of scrimmage earlier this season which showed his maturity and understanding of playing quarterback that you don't usually see from college quarterbacks, I like what I have seen in the few games I have watched.

For me it's hard to gauge his ability though as he just like Baker Mayfield has all day to throw, his receivers are wide open, and the adversity he is facing is pretty much non existent. The Alabama offensive line opened up a hole on a 4th and inches for a 10ish yard sneak this season, it's men against boys. One thing is for sure though, this quarterback class is littered with talented prospects, Drew Lock probably wouldn't even sniff the 3rd round amongst this group.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                  Yea it’s def a crazy to see his sluggish start but I’m still not worried. I still believe he’s going to be a generational talent. The one thing that does bother me is his weight. For a guy that’s 6’6 I’d expect him to be heavier than 215-220. But he’s still young (20) and hopefully growing. I also look at his sluggish start a good testing point that everything isn’t going to be perfect like last year for him. I want to see how he bounces from this. We have this year and next year to evaluate that which I love.
                  the way he has been playing still scares me. you have to be willing to take what the defense is giving you. and not force or always try to hit the home run. there has been points in every game where he has an easy completions but he trys to make the big play force some and makes a mistake because of it. he is also really missing Hunter Renfrow. he does not seem take or even try to take what teh defense gives him. if he doesn't in the nfl. he wont ever hit an elite point. cause you have to some time take what the Defense is giving you. not always try to make the big plays, that causes ints and mistakes
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm

Comment

If the Broncos draft a QB early in next year's draft,
                    then we should make like the Hong Kong protestors
                    and list our demands.

After all, we could have drafted OG/C Elgton Jenkins
                    instead of Lock while keeping the draft capital used to
                    move up for Lock.

Bolles
                    Risner
                    McGovern
                    Jenkins
                    James

That OL would have helped our offense a lot more
                    than a QB who has yet to play.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                      If the Broncos draft a QB early in next year's draft,
                      then we should make like the Hong Kong protestors
                      and list our demands.

After all, we could have drafted OG/C Elgton Jenkins
                      instead of Lock while keeping the draft capital used to
                      move up for Lock.

Bolles
                      Risner
                      McGovern
                      Jenkins
                      James

That OL would have helped our offense a lot more
                      than a QB who has yet to play.
                      Or we could have drafted a guy like Erik McCoy. He has been one of the better centers so far. Hasn't allowed a qb sack or hit we would have still had to trade up but the guy had been lights out in new Orleans
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm

Comment

Tua carted off with a hip injury. His medical history is starting to become a big red flag

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Tua carted off with a hip injury. His medical history is starting to become a big red flag
                          Yeah, at this point he shouldn't even be on the big board, imo. No way he lasts a full season in the pros.

Comment

I've just seen the play where the injury occurred. Could have been avoided had he thrown the ball away sooner, but he didn't seem aware of the pressure from his blind side.

Comment

Reports are that it’s a dislocated hip with a posterior wall fracture. I wonder if he’ll declare or risk another injury to try and prove he can stay healthy. Either way his stock has got to be plummeting which could make him a huge steal depending on how far he falls

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                                Reports are that it’s a dislocated hip with a posterior wall fracture. I wonder if he’ll declare or risk another injury to try and prove he can stay healthy. Either way his stock has got to be plummeting which could make him a huge steal depending on how far he falls
                                As long as it’s someone else that steals him.
                                You Mad Bro?

Comment

Working...
                                X