Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tua Tagovailoa

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tua Tagovailoa

    if Tua is there when the broncos pick. we would be making the worst decision in franchise history to pass on him. i feel really good about tua. he is smart and great leader. his personality is A+ if not higher. he has the it factor, but what i think he brings an NFL leadership and personality you want to gravitate towards. plus he can make every throw in the book and can run like high 4.5 low 4.6. dude has every thing you want in and nfl. i really feel he will be special, i would honestly be willing to trade up for this kid depending on what we need to do. i have not felt this sure about a QB sense Andrew Luck. this guy is a special QB who will Develop to be a top 5 QB in this league.

    Discuss
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  • #2
    The guy is possibly going #1 and has almost no chance of Miami passing him up. Doubt he will be available to the Broncos barring we go 0-16 and Miami somehow manages to screw up their tank season.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
      The guy is possibly going #1 and has almost no chance of Miami passing him up. Doubt he will be available to the Broncos barring we go 0-16 and Miami somehow manages to screw up their tank season.
      Also, not confident Elway would draft someone that size no matter the talent. If we were arguably drafting QB 2 years in a row there are only other 2 QBs right now that would be an upgrade over Lock in this draft from what I see.
      Herbert (who is Elways prototypical QB but has a lot more intelligence then who weve drafted) or
      Fromm (who may barely fit the mold.)

      IMO unless Herbert struggles or is not available to us in the 1st we probably wont draft a QB
      Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-27-2019, 11:38 AM.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
        The guy is possibly going #1 and has almost no chance of Miami passing him up. Doubt he will be available to the Broncos barring we go 0-16 and Miami somehow manages to screw up their tank season.
        Generally i have seen that but i have also seen mocks with herbert or FRomm first overall, not really saying it is likely, just saying if he is there we need to take him

        Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        Also, not confident Elway would draft someone that size no matter the talent. If we were arguably drafting QB 2 years in a row there are only other 2 QBs right now that would be an upgrade over Lock in this draft from what I see.
        Herbert (who is Elways prototypical QB but has a lot more intelligence then who weve drafted) or
        Fromm (who may barely fit the mold.)

        IMO unless Herbert struggles or is not available to us in the 1st we probably wont draft a QB
        I am also really high on Fromm, but i really hope we avoid Herbert at all costs. Elway needs to get over the look it has not helped him. he needs to look for guys with great leadership and hits all the check points on the field, which is Fromm and Tua, this is the first class of QB i have been following from college. Tua is special.
        Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 09-27-2019, 12:09 PM.
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

        Comment


        • #5
          I might be the only one not enamored by him

          Comment


          • #6
            I’m in love with Boise’s true freshman quarterback.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              Generally i have seen that but i have also seen mocks with herbert or FRomm first overall, not really saying it is likely, just saying if he is there we need to take him



              I am also really high on Fromm, but i really hope we avoid Herbert at all costs. Elway needs to get over the look it has not helped him. he needs to look for guys with great leadership and hits all the check points on the field, which is Fromm and Tua, this is the first class of QB i have been following from college. Tua is special.
              Herbert doesnt go through his progressions (though that is a product of the offense he is in) and also crumbles when pressure hits the pocket (yet wont throw the ball to the other team or often allow an easy sack).

              Fromm has yet to show the ability to make every throw needed at the next level and if it were not for his calm intelligent demeanor as a game manager teams would think twice about him.

              Tua is left handed (making catching passes an adjustment) and holds onto the ball longer then starting QBs in the NFL (because he has a line that allows him to).

              Still Lock has all the decision making of Cutler with the personality of Eli.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                Generally i have seen that but i have also seen mocks with herbert or FRomm first overall, not really saying it is likely, just saying if he is there we need to take him



                I am also really high on Fromm, but i really hope we avoid Herbert at all costs. Elway needs to get over the look it has not helped him. he needs to look for guys with great leadership and hits all the check points on the field, which is Fromm and Tua, this is the first class of QB i have been following from college. Tua is special.
                Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                Herbert doesnt go through his progressions (though that is a product of the offense he is in) and also crumbles when pressure hits the pocket (yet wont throw the ball to the other team or often allow an easy sack).

                Fromm has yet to show the ability to make every throw needed at the next level and if it were not for his calm intelligent demeanor as a game manager teams would think twice about him.

                Tua is left handed (making catching passes an adjustment) and holds onto the ball longer then starting QBs in the NFL (because he has a line that allows him to).

                Still Lock has all the decision making of Cutler with the personality of Eli.
                what young QB does not hold on to the ball to long. it is a normal thing. the thing i like about Fromm is more his interveiws and leadership Quality. when you here him talk or see him he is very down to earth. very like i am gonna work hard always put my best to be a leader and an example for my team. that is exactly the type of QB we need.
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                  what young QB does not hold on to the ball to long. it is a normal thing. the thing i like about Fromm is more his interveiws and leadership Quality. when you here him talk or see him he is very down to earth. very like i am gonna work hard always put my best to be a leader and an example for my team. that is exactly the type of QB we need.
                  The ones that often struggle most are those with the best O line, because of this reason. He does it worst then most, because he can more then most. His legs might help him get away with it, but it's a struggle when you go from what he has to what we have at O line. Also, RT protects his blindside so you need one hell of a RT or OTs that can play both (a major reason you have 0 lefties in the NFL). Not to mention how often he moves, it puts a lot of strain on an o line and that is a weakness already.

                  Herbert's personality is showing improvements as many scouts say he is stepping up to take a leadership role, but also needs to improve his competitiveness a bit. Still he is intelligent and beside the need for a quicker release he is solid as a thrower.

                  Fromm is Chad Pennington or Trent Dilfer. Great personality, intelligent, career starter in the NFL, but not someone who will take over games. He wont wow anyone with his athletic talent but if the team around him is good he can get them rings. He is probably the best at displaying the ability to call audibles seen in a long time. This is the main reason he is a top 3, but he will need to be because teams will not fear the deep ball from him.
                  Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-27-2019, 01:56 PM.
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    just say no to Alabama quarterbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by broncolee; 09-27-2019, 02:32 PM.
                    You Mad Bro?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Herbert crumbled against Auburn and has beat up on some lesser teams since. Not sold on him. Tua looks solid, not sold on him as the best QB in the draft though. No QB so far has really distanced themselves from each other. If anything I’d say at this rate Joe Burrow may end up as the top guy come seasons end.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                        just say no to Alabama quarterbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I was alluding to that but didnt want to flat out say it. There is a reason why they are not a QB mill, and that is because the talent around the QB often inflate the numbers and self confidence of prospects who get shattered when they go up to the next level.

                        It's one reason I was higher on the Giants new QB then most ( I had him above Lock and as one of the handful of QBs worth drafting but I admit I thought they jumped the gun)
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Herbert crumbled against Auburn and has beat up on some lesser teams since. Not sold on him. Tua looks solid, not sold on him as the best QB in the draft though. No QB so far has really distanced themselves from each other. If anything I’d say at this rate Joe Burrow may end up as the top guy come seasons end.
                          I will admit I like Burrow, and if his stock continues to rise as it has he will be a player worth considering at the sport we are drafting. He started the season as an after thought and didnt have a lot of eyes on him if any till now.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm not a big fan of tuna. But I'll take him over any qb currently on our roster.
                            In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                              I will admit I like Burrow, and if his stock continues to rise as it has he will be a player worth considering at the sport we are drafting. He started the season as an after thought and didnt have a lot of eyes on him if any till now.
                              This class is loaded at qb. I feel there are 5-6 first round qbs with franchise upside
                              Tua
                              Fromm
                              Hubert
                              Burrow
                              Eason
                              And Newman

                              I feel like all 6 of those could end up in first round contention
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X