No announcement yet.

Fields>Lawrence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be a great game . I think LSU will suffocate Clemson. I know this is a fields and Lawrence thread but what's your thoughts on Lawrence vs Burrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      And an absolutely brutal pick to end it. That's the difference between the two QBs right now, Lawrence has that championship pedigree and Fields has yet to develop his clutch. But he'll have another season to develop that.
      Clutch what game is you watch trevor look like crap most of the night. Had it not been for stupid penalties to help aid Clemson drive his stats would look worse. That game is more of what this state gave him rather than what he did.

That last int was all fields wr fault. He broke his route and he didn't have.

But it's your opinion that's cool. But I didnt see the game you did.
      My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
        Gonna be a great game . I think LSU will suffocate Clemson. I know this is a fields and Lawrence thread but what's your thoughts on Lawrence vs Burrow?

Fields has more swag and natural arm talent and has that ability to seize the moment. Takes too many chances compared to most, but most of the. Work out for him...hell he is undefeated 2 years running, cant argue with his results.
        You can definitely see that burrows matured over the past 12 months in his play especially his accuracy.

At this point Burrow has the higher floor but if fields continues to mature and take to coaching his ceiling is skyscraper high

And yea.....LSU by 14...
        I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
          Like I said last night. The way field AND Lawrence played last night. They dont stand a chance vs lsu. LSU by at least 14 over either team.
          My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

Ear has 2 qbs to compare....lets see which one he will favor...oh yea....lol

So the fact that lawrence was getting rocked by ohio st. Defensive Line every play had nothing to do with his stat line? Or his receivers dropping like flies?

Fields had a decent game. His receiver did him no justice there at the end. But to say that fields actual gameplay was only about his end stat line is blind.

Those clutch plays were set up by atupid obvious ohio stste penalties , agreed. But someone still had to make them...and yet that doesnt support your narrative so you will ignore those of course....
            I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

I still take Fields as the better prospect. Lawrence had an entire officiating crew on his side and was given numerous extra chances. Either way these 2 guys are gonna go 1-2 next year in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
                Ear has 2 qbs to compare....lets see which one he will favor...oh yea....lol

So the fact that lawrence was getting rocked by ohio st. Defensive Line every play had nothing to do with his stat line? Or his receivers dropping like flies?

Fields had a decent game. His receiver did him no justice there at the end. But to say that fields actual gameplay was only about his end stat line is blind.

Those clutch plays were set up by atupid obvious ohio stste penalties , agreed. But someone still had to make them...and yet that doesnt support your narrative so you will ignore those of course....
                No different from the rest of the board will favor...hmmmm I wonder who that was. If you consider that clutch ok fine. We look at clutch differently and that's cool.

Drop balls are you kidding me. As if fields rb didnt drop 2 balls that he could have walked into the endzone. Man stop

I also stated that BOTH have not chance vs LSU playing the way they did but oh right you ignore that.

Comment

Great game between Clemson and Ohio State. The targeting penalty was correct and definitely a turning point, giving Clemson a first down and disqualification of one of Ohio State’s best defenders. The reversed call on the incomplete call could have gone either way. I knew it would be ruled an incomplete pass. Ohio State had opportunities to win with multiple red zone trips resulting in field goals, such as Dobbins failure to maintain the catch to the ground. Ohio State has the opportunity to stop Clemson on the last drive. The play call was brilliant to setup the pass off the fake run by Lawrence - the play was there because of the previous runs. Clemson had the experience from being on the big stage. What an amazing game.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                    I still take Fields as the better prospect. Lawrence had an entire officiating crew on his side and was given numerous extra chances. Either way these 2 guys are gonna go 1-2 next year in the draft.
                    I agree. I'm not saying Lawrence is not a good qb...I think fields is better and i have also stated when it come to fields I'm bias bc i meet met him a couple of times and went to some of his games.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      Great game between Clemson and Ohio State. The targeting penalty was correct and definitely a turning point, giving Clemson a first down and disqualification of one of Ohio State’s best defenders. The reversed call on the incomplete call could have gone either way. I knew it would be ruled an incomplete pass. Ohio State had opportunities to win with multiple red zone trips resulting in field goals, such as Dobbins failure to maintain the catch to the ground. Ohio State has the opportunity to stop Clemson on the last drive. The play call was brilliant to setup the pass off the fake run by Lawrence - the play was there because of the previous runs. Clemson had the experience from being on the big stage. What an amazing game.
                      Very fair assessment. However that was and interception. That man took like three steps. Clemson was getting calls their way all not. Yes ohio stated made some bonehead plays to give Clemson offense life.

Comment

For the record I would take borrow over both fields and Lawrence in a heart beat.

Comment

Fields and Lawrence are both amazing to watch. I would think they both have bright futures.

Comment

It was so late I start mixing up the games. It will be interesting to see if Clemson can slow down LSU’s offense - I doubt it but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                              For the record I would take borrow over both fields and Lawrence in a heart beat.
                              I agree . I'd go Burrow , Fields and Lawrence

Comment

Who wouldn't want Burrow??? The guy is killing it in a pro style offense.

Honestly I think Lock is going to cement himself as our starter here but IF he stumbles and gives Elway doubt either one would be excellent to have. I have to give Fields the edge, he just seems more cool under pressure

Comment

Working...
                                X