Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say by chance we get 1st pick in the draft..(slim chance for now)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Do we take the top ranked QB and sell lock for a 4th?

Grab the highest rated LT?

Or trade the pick to the dolphins for all the booty in the world?
    Are you sayin we can acquire Beyoncé? Maybe JLo, for those who are a bit older....not even sure what era I'm from??

Sorry...if Lock isn't the guy, QB.
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-30-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Are you sayin we can acquire Beyoncé? Maybe JLo, for those who are a bit older....not even sure what era I'm from??
      I thought the same thing. Trade for booty? Doesn't seem like thats been done before.

I would not be opposed to trade it for a bounty of draft picks/players combination though. I think protection for any QB, even me; OK, not me, is our biggest need. The second biggest need is the middle of our defense, either DL or MLB. The middle is problematic for us. Our corners would look much better if the heart of our defense was better.

Comment

Originally posted by 86rocco View Post
        I thought the same thing. Trade for booty? Doesn't seem like thats been done before.

I would not be opposed to trade it for a bounty of draft picks/players combination though. I think protection for any QB, even me; OK, not me, is our biggest need. The second biggest need is the middle of our defense, either DL or MLB. The middle is problematic for us. Our corners would look much better if the heart of our defense was better.

LOL, pirate booty but yea at this point id take beyonce
        I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Well we need someone with some weight in the trunk to stop these rushing attacks

Comment

Moses ILB, dont care about the knee or if he will even come out at this point. Just cant stand to watch mid level 2 be a turnstile any longer.
            2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Originally posted by conannilsen View Post
              Moses ILB, dont care about the knee or if he will even come out at this point. Just cant stand to watch mid level 2 be a turnstile any longer.
              Youre saying that with a potential top 3 pick youd take a MLB thats not a consensus top 5 prospect?
              I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Unless we are trading back or drafting a QB the only player I might be interested in the top 10 seems to be Grant Delpit LSU.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Trade the pick for more picks and fix the OL,
                  or else what was the point of drafting Lock after Risner?

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
                    Trade the pick for more picks and fix the OL,
                    or else what was the point of drafting Lock after Risner?
                    Cant express this enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                      Unless we are trading back or drafting a QB the only player I might be interested in the top 10 seems to be Grant Delpit LSU.
                      I feel andrew thomas or Tristan wirfs as ligit lt prospect who will be worth the top ten selections
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Hmmm, this is an idea I haven't heard before. Sounds like a good plan; he can part the opposing oline like he did with the Red Sea and leave a clear path to the QB!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
                          Youre saying that with a potential top 3 pick youd take a MLB thats not a consensus top 5 prospect?
                          I sure would. I've lobbied for Wilson, Moseley, Shazier, LVE, White, Smith, Bush, Evans etc. How many years can we go BPA without ever addressing ILB? There has to be one at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                            Hmmm, this is an idea I haven't heard before. Sounds like a good plan; he can part the opposing oline like he did with the Red Sea and leave a clear path to the QB!!!!
                            I'd CP ya but my laptop died. Stuck on my phone for now.

Comment

I sure would. I've lobbied for Wilson, Moseley, Shazier, LVE, White, Smith, Bush, Evans etc. How many years can we go BPA without ever addressing ILB? There has to be one at some point.
                              we should have done something i have been thinking a MLB in the first 3 rounds at least. we need alot more speed at that position.
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I was the one who voted 'none of the above' and I would go defensive line as there is no guarantee that guy we need/want will be there if we trade back.

Comment

Working...
                                X