No announcement yet.

Okudah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am officially putting my endorsement in for this kid. It would have to be a trade up scenario but he is a shut down CB no doubt about it. I've said that I believe Bolles will be given one more shot at LT and James contract makes it hard to just move on from him.

We all want some new talent in the line but, imo, it won't be this year. I think with Harris walking Okudah is his replacement and our defense is better after it.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      I am officially putting my endorsement in for this kid. It would have to be a trade up scenario but he is a shut down CB no doubt about it. I've said that I believe Bolles will be given one more shot at LT and James contract makes it hard to just move on from him.

We all want some new talent in the line but, imo, it won't be this year. I think with Harris walking Okudah is his replacement and our defense is better after it.
      Idk....Simmons should be available at our spot and if he is, his value is just as great as Okudahs along with the talent level. If given the choice of standing pat and taking simmons at our current spot or traing up for okudah, id take simmons. Now if somehow a miracle was to happen and theyre both there???? Flip a coin, down a shot and call it a good day, cause you cant go wrong.
      I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
        Idk....Simmons should be available at our spot and if he is, his value is just as great as Okudahs along with the talent level. If given the choice of standing pat and taking simmons at our current spot or traing up for okudah, id take simmons. Now if somehow a miracle was to happen and theyre both there???? Flip a coin, down a shot and call it a good day, cause you cant go wrong.
        I would be happy with Simmons too, but, AJ makes it easier to pass on ILB this year. What do we have at corner without Harris? A question mark with Callahan? We NEED some playmakers at corner as much as any position

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          I would be happy with Simmons too, but, AJ makes it easier to pass on ILB this year. What do we have at corner without Harris? A question mark with Callahan? We NEED some playmakers at corner as much as any position
          I love AJs potential and yea he definitely has that position locked down, Simmons though provides a hybrid do it all joker mentality and ability. With fangio as coach, i giggle at ideas of how to utilize him. Free agency appears to have some decent corners but no ILB of Simmons caliber. Also one of the few locations on defense that rookies have an immediate impact is ILB.
          I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Okudah would be be nice but after today’s win, we will be drafting in the 13-15 range. I think they go the FA route like maybe Byron Jones.

Comment

Working...
            X