Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think us discussing getting Newton should be against the CoC rules lol

Comment

Cam Newton is a fundamentally bad QB, what made him good was the threat of his legs and arm strength, which made up for his absolute lack of any fundamentals.

He doesn't use his legs to throw whatsoever, it's just all his arm. I've said for a few years as soon as his mobility took a hit and his arm strength went from a 10 to an 8, he'd be done as a starting QB. I think we've hit that point.

He's the anti-Peyton Manning, a player who lacked mobility and arm strength but made up for it in throwing with his legs and his ability to read defences.

Comment

Cam Newton at full health would be a massive addition to our team that would make us a playoff contender right away.

Unfortunately, that’s not Cam Newton in 2019 and like others have said, he’s shell-shocked and his injuries have compounded to where it affects his internal clock and accuracy. Sad to see his decline since we beat him in Super Bowl 50, much like our own team.

One has to think that an early retirement is bound to happen for Cam.
        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
          Soft- check
          No accuracy- check
          No arm strength- check
          Diminishing athletic ability- check
          Mentally weak- check, check
          Prima Donna- check
          Excuse maker- check

But sure, why not
          Horrible fashion sense - check
          Looks like a fool in whatever headgear he's wearing - check
          OVERRATED! - check

Comment

I wouldn’t be dead set against the Broncos acquiring Newton but I wouldn’t be excited about it either.
            You Mad Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              I'd rather trade for Eli!!!! And that's saying something LOL
              True.
              Heck, I'd instead trade for Taysom Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                If Kyle Allen keeps playing like this (5-0) the rest of the season Cam may be out of a job. If made available would you want him or do you see him as damaged goods at this point?
                Who?
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Let's sign another quarterback who can't throw. This one has an added feature - drama.

Comment

Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

I never would of thought I would be saying this ina million years. But. What the heck . Why not. It sure can’t be any worse then Flacco. Who is single handedly losing us games right now. That was one of the worst performances I have seen from a QBs. I really wonder what there asking price is. We’re gonna rush lock and throw him in week 9 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                        I never would of thought I would be saying this ina million years. But. What the heck . Why not. It sure can’t be any worse then Flacco. Who is single handedly losing us games right now. That was one of the worst performances I have seen from a QBs. I really wonder what there asking price is. We’re gonna rush lock and throw him in week 9 anyway
                        I see. But there's no single hand losing us games. Fanta hand, Oline hand, Flacco hand, D on certain games (oak, Bears, jags) hand has lost us games

Comment

This would be the nail in the coffin for me. If Elway traded for Cam Newton I would officially quit rooting for this team, and I’ve been die hard for 30 years. Elway needs to accept reality and trade away any bets who have value, stock pile draft picks, and hire someone else to use them. Our window has slammed shut!

Comment

If the Broncos end up with Newton, I'll then know for sure that there's no trusting the decision makers at Dove Valley ........ and that something is even MORE wrong then we all think there is right now
                            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Cam Newton?

So, I have a hunch that Cam will be gone from Carolina after this year. Does he walk away from football or get traded to another team? I think we know someone who likes over paid veterans? Please don't do it haha.

Comment

I really hope that John realizes that we need to develop someone young. There will be a lot of tempting veterans hitting the market next year, Cam included (in all likelihood).

Let's see what Lock has and go from there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X