Andrew Luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Luck

What if after this Terrible Season JE somehow someway gets Andrew Luck to come out of Retirement to become the Starter for the Denver Broncos I am just dreaming here however it would one Epic Awesome Dream Come True.

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    What if after this Terrible Season JE somehow someway gets Andrew Luck to come out of Retirement to become the Starter for the Denver Broncos I am just dreaming here however it would one Epic Awesome Dream Come True.
    Our Oline would send him back to retirement

Comment

The Colts would still have him as he’d come back in under his contract

Comment

Wouldn't his retirement break the contract? My memory fails, but didn't they also pay him out the rest of his guaranteed money (or a large portion thereof)?

Comment

I could think of a more epic dream... like Elway being able to scout and find a prototypical NFL quarterback from the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            I could think of a more epic dream... like Elway being able to scout and find a prototypical NFL quarterback from the draft.
            Doesn't need to be prototypical just needs to be a good with great upside in the draft
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Rumors circling. Please tell me its at least a 20% possibility

Comment

We lure Luck to Denver. Draft LT Andrew Thomas with our top 10 pick, then move up and take C Tyler Biadasz from Wisconsin. So our new and improved line would be;

LT Andrew Thomas
                LG Dalton Risner
                C Tyler Biadasz
                RG Garrett Bolles or Elijah Wilkinson
                RT Juwuan James

We also extend Mike Purcell, AJ Johnson, and Shelby Harris

And resign Chris Harris and Justin Simmons

Super Bowl 2020

Comment

All cool. But colts own the rights to luck for the duration of his contract....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    Rumors circling. Please tell me its at least a 20% possibility
                    Are there rumours? I'd be 100% fine with Luck in Denver!!!

Comment

Colts fans would riot, even though it’s not Baltimore.

The Colts own his rights and would have to trade him, which they wouldn’t do.

We would need him to come out of retirement now because they would have to put him on waivers. Then we would have to hope no one with a higher claim puts one in for him. That’s not happening.

I don’t think they bought him out. All they did was not go after the money he owes them.
                      You Mad Bro?

Comment

Pipe dream.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                        X