CeeDee Lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I would why not build our o-line cause having more good wr doesnt mean we have any one that can block for our qb
    Oh I actually only want us to draft o-line early but if Jeudy or Lamb are still on the board when we pick I would take either of them 1st then go heavy o-line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
      Oh I actually only want us to draft o-line early but if Jeudy or Lamb are still on the board when we pick I would take either of them 1st then go heavy o-line.
      if i got the pick between like andrew thomas and jerry Jeudy i would go Thomas. i would probably go Wirfs after that. both of those are good players who will upgrade our o-line majorly. and we need an LT we obviously don't have one of the roster. we may need a few more people. i would like to draft 3-4 O-line this draft we may end up having to pick a few next draft. we need multiple people with the skill set to play LT.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

without the trade up, we arent getting thomas or Wirfs now...if wirfs even declares. Best bet at 10ish is go after WR, MLB or corner and then attack OL hard with 2 to 3 out of our 4 picks in round 2 and 3
        I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Working...
        X