Colin Kaepernick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin Kaepernick

would upgrade our QB position right now.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

No

10 character

Comment

He's got a try out in Atlanta on Saturday. This is what I read....

Teams who have already announced their intention to send reps to Kaepernick’s workout include the Lions, Cowboys, Jets, Redskins, Falcons, Broncos and Dolphins

If true....why The Broncos?
      Last edited by CanDB; 11-13-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

No .
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

No No No No HECK No

Comment

I might actually stop watching the Broncos if he became our starter.... while he was the starter.

so .....

NO
            sigpic

Comment

Kaepernick was a backup QB when he left. He couldn’t read defenses or anticipate WRs coming open, he hasn’t been able to practice while not on a team. He had an elongated throwing motion which is probably why he couldn’t anticipate WRs coming open I doubt he’s fixed that since he left.

And while yes he’s a mobile QB that can generate yardage and scores by being a dynamic runner and being able to buy time, he isn’t nearly as adept at avoiding big shots like Wilson or Jackson so he’s a bigger injury risk than our current QBs.

Not to mention he has no chemistry with anyone on our offense and probably has zero experience within this offense and it makes no sense for us to sign him right now.

Comment

So my question, why are The Broncs reportedly visiting?

Something up? Joe Burrow is now actually associated with the team in the draft, for the first time I've seen a QB pick in a mock.

Flacco's basically done. Allen is a long shot. Is Lock the concern? Hopefully not. Maybe a bluff....but why?

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  So my question, why are The Broncs reportedly visiting?

Something up? Joe Burrow is now actually associated with the team in the draft, for the first time I've seen a QB pick in a mock.

Flacco's basically done. Allen is a long shot. Is Lock the concern? Hopefully not. Maybe a bluff....but why?
                  I alluded to it in the other thread but IMO this is a pr move after Elway was named in his grievance. Same reason the cowboys will be there as Jerry has been pretty vocal against players kneeling.

It might also curry some favor for Ellis with the whole ownership mess as well.

Comment

Sometimes I really sit and wonder what goes through peoples minds . I need a beer.

Comment

Its just a workout, why wouldn't the Broncos take a look? I don't want him on our team but due diligence and all.

Comment

Elway has already worked him out before and said, NO.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Stupid thread.......
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                            would upgrade our QB position right now.
                            No he would not.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I think he's worth a try. I wish we would have brought him in instead of Flacco and kept our draft pick and we could have used that pic on an offensive lineman, linebacker or cornerback. I think our record would be better than it is now.

Comment

Working...
                              X