CFB Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Championship Game

As most of you are watching, both teams are stocked with NFL prospects. Besides the QBs who will be unavailable when we pick (both going #1 this and next year), Isaiah Simmons looks good in orange. He’s a play maker on the second level which we need. Clemson has Simmons on the TE, someone we lack.

I’m also looking at the corners, AJ Terrell and Kristian Fulton. Clemson WR Tee Higgins, LSU ILB Jacob Phillips are others.

Anyone else stick out?

Fulton is supposed to be a day 1 guy but he is getting beat bad out there, he just looks slow.

Simmons is a beast and almost unlockable, looks decent in coverage too

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      Fulton is supposed to be a day 1 guy but he is getting beat bad out there, he just looks slow.

Simmons is a beast and almost unlockable, looks decent in coverage too
      This season they've played him at LB, safety, slot corner (played all 3 v Ohio State) and I read he's also played a few snaps at corner.

If he does the draft process well (good interviews) to go along with his measurables, he could rocket up the draft board. If teams want a difference maker on defence, he's the guy.

Comment

Travis Etienne is one tough dude

Comment

I wish Jamarr Chase was coming out but I like Jefferson too

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            This season they've played him at LB, safety, slot corner (played all 3 v Ohio State) and I read he's also played a few snaps at corner.

If he does the draft process well (good interviews) to go along with his measurables, he could rocket up the draft board. If teams want a difference maker on defence, he's the guy.
            I've already seen him inside top 10 and I think he will keep climbing

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
              I've already seen him inside top 10 and I think he will keep climbing
              I'm thinking he might be a top 5 pick. Washington and Detroit in particular need defensive playmakers. The natural thinking is they'll take Young and the corner from OSU, but Simmons gives a lot more versatility, which I think might drive him that high. Regardless, I don't think he makes it past Jacksonville.

Comment

i wouldn't mind moving up for simmons or thomas. they both look like studs you build around
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                X