Top 25 NFL Free Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
    I also think those could be the ones. But I think another DLineman would be signed. Either Javon Hargraves or Jordan Phillips. After hearing what Wolfe said, I don’t think he’s coming back.
    I expect a 2nd wave guy. Honestly I wouldn't mind Michael Pierce, but I think he'll be a big money guy no one is talking about. I was torn on Wolfe, I think him and Remmers are guys we could sign, but they will get some big money elsewhere. I think Wolfe might legit return to Cinncy, where he played college ball.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      I think I would take that chance. If we can get the guy who played 2 years ago we would be getting a stud corner. It was awefully strange watching the way he played last year. I know he is a better corner than that. I don't know if the Vikings made any defensive scheme changes last year or what but there was a clear miscommunication on the field
      Some of my Vikings friends say he lost his ability to make sharp breaks to follow a WR breaking off his route. He does have the highest ceiling of all FA CBs available, so there's that.
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
        I also think those could be the ones. But I think another DLineman would be signed. Either Javon Hargraves or Jordan Phillips. After hearing what Wolfe said, I don’t think he’s coming back.
        Yep. Wolfe, both Harris players, Parks, McGovern are all gone. What's lost among all this is that Tim Patrick is a RFA if he is tendered, which I don't see the Broncos doing. So he may be gone too. That's a lot of holes that need to be filled in this FA
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Calais Campbell to Baltimore for a 5th rounder.

Comment

I was reading what klis posted saying he doubts FA starts Wednesday because a lot of teams will be at a disadvantage with their buildings being basically empty letting everyone work from home says it'll chaos especially with HC Owner GM assistants and salary cap guy all in different places...

bit I guess will find out soon enough either way in next day or 2

Comment

Shefter got ahold of a memo that just went out to the teams. League year and FA to start on time
              I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                Yep. Wolfe, both Harris players, Parks, McGovern are all gone. What's lost among all this is that Tim Patrick is a RFA if he is tendered, which I don't see the Broncos doing. So he may be gone too. That's a lot of holes that need to be filled in this FA
                Free agency i s a strange beast. The FO and fans will complain about spending the money to keep a guy like Wolfe or Mcgovern for "cheaper" options. To play that out.for example, the Broncos are not interested in giving Wolfe $9M this season to Wolfe so they are likely choosing to spend a more "comfortable" $6-7M on a lesser player. The same amount another FO and fans are refusing to give that free agent because he was "not worth it. "

Free agency is the very essence of the saying " one man's trash is another man''s treasure"

Because whatever replacement Elway finds for Wolfe, Harris, Parks, . McGovern, Patrick or anyone else will be embraced a the "better and cheaper" option. Just as those players will be embraced by their new fan base as upgrades. Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
                  Shefter got ahold of a memo that just went out to the teams. League year and FA to start on time
                  Well done AJ...here's his words:

NFL says NFLPA would not provide consent to move league year, per source.

NFLPA says: No one is traveling anyway. It’s not football activity, it’s deals. Everyone is working remotely. Let’s do our business remotely. And this could get worse before it gets better. So do it now.

I totally agree with these sentiments. Do your calls/video interviews. These people have been ready for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
                    Yes. While our offense is primarily on rookie deals. Make the defensive deals really 3 year deals written as 5 year with complete outs for year 4 and 5. Front load them.
                    You left out of few top dollar defensive free agents. In addition to schobert, Jones, and reader don’t you want Clowney or Littleton ? Let’s find a few other defensive players we can spend more than 10 million per year on.

Comment

Originally posted by myoung View Post
                      You left out of few top dollar defensive free agents. In addition to schobert, Jones, and reader don’t you want Clowney or Littleton ? Let’s find a few other defensive players we can spend more than 10 million per year on.
                      The mistake you are applying here is that all of these players are going to come with a CAP HIT of 10 mil plus. Also my personal list did not include all of those......but I digress. We are going to spend the vast majority of our cap space and the vast majority of that will be on D. Now the question is....do these players WANT to play for us
                      I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X