Mock offseason!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    The Fields comment is insignificant because Dobbins had a great season last year with the immobile Haskins at QB. Dobbins will run low 4.4s at combine, wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the 4.3s. Dobbins had a way more successful college career, I will give you the recieving starts, but Dobbins was perfectly capable, they just didn’t use him that way. Barkley may be 234lbs now, but if I remember correctly he was more like 220-225 when he came out.

Dobbins won’t go anywhere near #2 in the draft, but he will be an RB1 for whoever drafts him from day 1. Dude is dynamic, hard working, determined, with a good head on his shoulders and a chip on his shoulder because he got completely snubbed not getting invited to NY for the Heisman. Plus he should have won the Doak Walker award hands down over Jonathan Taylor. Dobbins is better than Taylor and proved it twice this year. That alone will make him determined to be the best RB in the NFL. Oh, and did I mention he squats 700 lbs?

He’s comparible to Barkley in my opinion, and will be a better NFL RB than Taylor!
    His talent is there but the issue was a) comparing him to Barkley b) suggesting we use the high value draft capital of a 2nd rounder on a RB for our team as its currently constructed.
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
      The Fields comment is insignificant because Dobbins had a great season last year with the immobile Haskins at QB. Dobbins will run low 4.4s at combine, wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the 4.3s. Dobbins had a way more successful college career, I will give you the recieving starts, but Dobbins was perfectly capable, they just didn’t use him that way. Barkley may be 234lbs now, but if I remember correctly he was more like 220-225 when he came out.

Dobbins won’t go anywhere near #2 in the draft, but he will be an RB1 for whoever drafts him from day 1. Dude is dynamic, hard working, determined, with a good head on his shoulders and a chip on his shoulder because he got completely snubbed not getting invited to NY for the Heisman. Plus he should have won the Doak Walker award hands down over Jonathan Taylor. Dobbins is better than Taylor and proved it twice this year. That alone will make him determined to be the best RB in the NFL. Oh, and did I mention he squats 700 lbs?

He’s comparible to Barkley in my opinion, and will be a better NFL RB than Taylor!
      Barkley at the combine came In at 234.

I also would call it an okay year. You can see the drop in production and ypc when haskins was the qb vs when fields or barrett's was the qb.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
      X