Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Runyan Jr

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Never said I agree with it. Scotty Payne just put out a mock today too. Go read it. Guess what. He agrees with me too. Riggs in the first. Don't like RB in the second.... But he has guard/center in the fourth and tackle in the 5th.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
      Never said I agree with it. Scotty Payne just put out a mock today too. Go read it. Guess what. He agrees with me too. Riggs in the first. Don't like RB in the second.... But he has guard/center in the fourth and tackle in the 5th.
      I have been reading mocks and most of them are wrong or what not. But you seem to be saying to me that you think our oline was fine. Or that you can have a good offense while causing alot of holdings. I just don't agree with any one saying oline is not a need. I mean the only team who made the playoffs with a subpar line is the Texans. We need speed but to completely ignore our issues on the oline will cause another year of a subpar offense.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
        I have been reading mocks and most of them are wrong or what not.
        ok Nostradamus, pray tell, what will our draft look like

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          But you seem to be saying to me that you think our oline was fine. Or that you can have a good offense while causing alot of holdings. I just don't agree with any one saying oline is not a need.
          I swear, you're either lonely or just looking to pick a fight. Didn't I say twice, re-sign McGover, draft a center/guard and get a quality back-up tackle in here ? Did you read what I wrote ?sheesh
          Last edited by skeeter01; 01-26-2020, 06:23 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
            We need speed but to completely ignore our issues on the oline will cause another year of a subpar offense.
            I say again, where am I suggesting we completely ignore O-line ?

            Comment


            • #21
              https://predominantlyorange.com/2020...h-year-option/

              Kyosunko......Please read the above article

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                https://predominantlyorange.com/2020...h-year-option/

                Kyosunko......Please read the above article
                I still do not trust bolles as the lt we need at least competition. He showed up towards the end of 2018 also. But then fell apart
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

                Comment

                Working...
                X