No announcement yet.

Daniel Jeremiah's Top 50 (1 of 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so confused by the fact that 100% of analyst have Chase Young as the #1 overall prospect in the draft. I think he is definitely the #2 prospect behind Joe Burrow. Considering he put together the best college football season ever at the leagues most important position it's baffling to me that ever single expert wouldn't list him as the #1 overall prospect.

No even sure why I care. Just think it's interesting. Just feels like no one has an original opinion when it comes to these things.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
      I've watched every game he played at CU. I love Viska. Not only is he a special athlete but he's a special kid. I think the draft may fall where we could trade down from #15 to about #22 pick up an extra pick or two and still get Shenault. He's about 6'2" 225 will a huge lower body and tough. He'll be our best short yardage/goal line runner from day 1. He also run in the low 4.4s and is a deep threat and able to take short passes all the way.

His problem IMO is that he is so strong in the lower body and so tough he takes a lot of hits before he goes down and gets banged up. But he would be the most talented Bronco the day he got drafted.

Some reports are that Shurmur likes run after catch guys like Golden Tate more than pure speed. Shenault is a great run after catch guy. How often is the most talented player also tough, a hard worker and great person?
      This reminds me of Ed McCaffrey (sp). He wouldn't go down after first contact and was tough as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
        Shenault is an absolute man child. I am torn because I like what Jeudy and Ruggs can do, but if Shenault could be a slot guy for us man that would be huge.

-Side note It is early but that is the farthest down I have seen Andrew Thomas rated on anyone's list in 2 years. He would be the best lineman we have instantly at G or T. With Beckton my only concern is the weight. He has to be under 350 to survive at Mile High at least IMHO.
        If Ruggs is there at 15 I'd probably take him because his rare speed dictates to the opposing D. Shenault isn't the typical WR and IMO needs an OC that will be creative and utilize his unique skills. I see him as a bigger, faster, stronger, more elusive Steve Sewell, but more receiver. CU's offense for the past couple of years on 3rd or 4th and short give the ball to Shenault any way you can...oass, run or snap.

Comment

He has Kinlaw at 7.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by JW7 View Post
            I'm so confused by the fact that 100% of analyst have Chase Young as the #1 overall prospect in the draft. I think he is definitely the #2 prospect behind Joe Burrow. Considering he put together the best college football season ever at the leagues most important position it's baffling to me that ever single expert wouldn't list him as the #1 overall prospect.

No even sure why I care. Just think it's interesting. Just feels like no one has an original opinion when it comes to these things.
            I was thinking the same thing.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X