Calais Campbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calais Campbell

It's that time of year of Free Agency or soon to be. With that said How about trying to sign Calais Campbell? I think he can still produce for at least a few more years so if Denver has any plans to make a Playoff Push in 2020 and the next few years as I have no doubt the losing is finally over with so lets do it in style shall we again just like 2015 !!

I support this message

Comment

He'd be helpful for sure. Maybe for only a year or 2 but none the less in sure our LBs would appreciate the hire

Comment

Calais is a monster and with Vic Fangio he’d have a far more productive season in his old age than both Shelby Harris and Derek Wolfe together!!!

Ok maybe I’m overreacting but he’d have more production than both did individually in 2019. I’d support the signing and I think it could definitely happen!

Why wouldn’t he want to come home and work with Fangio under a ridiculously talented coaching staff and a team featuring Drew Lock, Courtland Sutton and Philip Lindsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Calais is a monster and with Vic Fangio he’d have a far more productive season in his old age than both Shelby Harris and Derek Wolfe together!!!

Ok maybe I’m overreacting but he’d have more production than both did individually in 2019. I’d support the signing and I think it could definitely happen!

Why wouldn’t he want to come home and work with Fangio under a ridiculously talented coaching staff and a team featuring Drew Lock, Courtland Sutton and Philip Lindsey.

Totally With You On This Signing I hope it actually comes true this time.

Comment

If the economics of the deal were triggered I’d be all for it.

3 year deal with only first year guaranteed would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
              If the economics of the deal were triggered I’d be all for it.

3 year deal with only first year guaranteed would be perfect.
              If available I’d pursue him over Beasley in free agency as discussed in another thread.
              I think he plays hard and closer to his ceiling than Beasley.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                It's that time of year of Free Agency or soon to be. With that said How about trying to sign Calais Campbell? I think he can still produce for at least a few more years so if Denver has any plans to make a Playoff Push in 2020 and the next few years as I have no doubt the losing is finally over with so lets do it in style shall we again just like 2015 !!
                I would love this move, but he had the chance to come to Denver from Arizona and chose to chase the money and go to Jax. Would he even consider coming to Denver??

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                  I would love this move, but he had the chance to come to Denver from Arizona and chose to chase the money and go to Jax. Would he even consider coming to Denver??

To chase that Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                    To chase that Ring.
                    Believe me, I would love to see him not only chasing the ring, but chasing down Carr, Mahomes and whomever the Chargers put at QB.

Comment

Campbell is going to be 35 years old this year right? You have to wonder if we should be pursuing a younger player. Holding onto Wolfe or Harris would likely have more longevity than Campbell.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                        He was talked out of coming to Denver as Colorado was his home and he was a fan growing up. It’ll probably be a similar situation this time with teams like Baltimore and San Fran needing some pass rushing help. But I do expect us to be in the mix again

Comment

Working...
                        X