NFL Combine 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    It will be curious to see if we quickly pivot off the WR stance. We decided to keep our coaches back at dove valley in order to prevent a leak in info, but there is all this smoke surrounding us taking Ruggs. Could force some trade ups, the eagles are reportedly exploring a trade up, and that pushes maybe an OT to us.
    I would trade down with the Eagles unless a guy we love is there. 21 is a good value spot for us... if we can pick up another 2nd, go for it.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Taylor with the 4.39 is intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
        Taylor with the 4.39 is intriguing.
        That’s an impressive time for him, I thought he’d be a 4.5 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
          I would trade down with the Eagles unless a guy we love is there. 21 is a good value spot for us... if we can pick up another 2nd, go for it.
          The report is the Eagles are looking to jump us for their WR, if they didn't think we would take a WR, then no point in trading with us
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            The report is the Eagles are looking to jump us for their WR, if they didn't think we would take a WR, then no point in trading with us
            Everyone thought we were taking LB last year, yet Pit traded up with us and took the guy everyone thought we would draft. If we are selling the pick, Philly should be just as concerned a team may move up for their WR.

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
              Everyone thought we were taking LB last year, yet Pit traded up with us and took the guy everyone thought we would draft. If we are selling the pick, Philly should be just as concerned a team may move up for their WR.
              I think it's a high probability that Elway and Co. are just trying to convince everyone that we're going after a WR so we get a bunch of trade ups. That way the guy he covets most falls within reach???? Who knows really, everyone is playing chess this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                That’s an impressive time for him, I thought he’d be a 4.5 guy.
                His numbers and stuff are really good I feel he locked him self into the end of the first round
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Good news is that Shenault is having core muscle surgery, to fix an issue that's been hindering him for some time. Recovery time with about 2 months, so he will be ready for the summer. Explains a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                    His numbers and stuff are really good I feel he locked him self into the end of the first round
                    I think he’ll be the first RB off the board

Comment

Someone needs to teach Willie Gay how to tote the rock, insane athletic testing, them you have Simmons, who is from another world
                      Last edited by MHSalute; 02-29-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Isaiah Simmions just ran a 4.39 talk about impressive. i was expecting more liek a 4.49
                        Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 02-29-2020, 06:46 PM.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                          Isiah Simmions just ran a 4.39 talk about impressive. i was expecting more liek a 4.49
                          My favorite player in the draft!! TE coverage solved with this guy

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                            He’s my draft guy too! Too bad he’s out of our league!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                              to bad he is a top 5 pick in this draft.
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm

Comment

If he slips to 8....do we make the splash?
                                I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X