NFL Combine 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    If he slips to 8....do we make the splash?
    I would but he would be a key piece for fangio
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I would say if for some miracle he falls to 10. Jump...
      sigpic

Comment

Rotoworld:

Clemson defender Isaiah Simmons ran a 4.39-second 40-yard dash, posted a 39-inch vertical and hit an 11-foot broad jump.

All of Simmons' marks are fairly ridiculous. His 4.39-second time in the 40-yard dash is the third-fastest time for any off-ball LB in combine history. Additionally, his 11-foot broad jump ties him for the fifth best distance of all combine LBs since 2006. The fact that Simmons managed to do all of this in a 6-foot-4 and 238-pound frame makes the accomplishments even more amazing. Clemson's do-it-all defender cemented his status as a top-10 pick with his showing at the combine.

(This should be our top focus, and I would even attempt to trade up if he slips like Ed Oliver did last year).
        Last edited by fraguela09; 02-29-2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I am hoping he pushes Okudah to 7/8 and that is who we jump on.
          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Another guy who balled out yesterday was who Logan Wilson I am gonna have to look into him more he looks like he could be a really good backer
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              Another guy who balled out yesterday was who Logan Wilson I am gonna have to look into him more he looks like he could be a really good backer
              Yes, him and Malik Harrison look like nice secondary options outside the top two guys.
              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Jeremy chinn showed up running a 4.46 at 6'2 221
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

INDIANAPOLIS -- Utah's Javelin Guidry stole the show in the 40-yard dash among the defensive backs at the scouting combine Sunday, with an official clocking of 4.29 seconds. He was the only cornerback to run a sub-4.3 time.

According to ESPN's Stats and Information research, Guidry's time was just .01 off the fastest by a DB at the combine since 2006 -- Jalen Myrick's 4.28 in 2017 and DeMarcus Van Dyke's 4.28 in 2011. Zedrick Woods ran a 4.29 at last year's combine.

"I ran track just to get faster for football,'' Guidry said this week. "My dad put me in it at a young age. I obviously succeeded in it in Texas, winning the state championship, and in [California,] running a 10.13 and winning the state championship, as well,. ... He just wanted me to get faster for football, but it's a blessing to be able to run that sport. But football's my main sport.''

Guidry also benched 21 reps of 225 pounds to become the first player at the combine since 2006 to run a sub-4.30 40 and bench more than 20 reps of 225 pounds, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

Comment

BR’s Matt Miller just put out a post-combine 3-round mock that has us taking:

1. CeeDee Lamb, WR
                    2. Trevon Diggs, CB
                    3. Raekwon Davis, DL
                    3. Matt Hennessy, IOL
                    3. Lucas Niang, OT

Just off this alone, this would be an A+ draft, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

1. CeeDee Lamb, WR
                      2. Trevon Diggs, CB
                      3. Raekwon Davis, DL
                      3. Matt Hennessy, IOL
                      3. Lucas Niang, OT

I like it if we can wait that long for Oliners.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post

1. CeeDee Lamb, WR
                        2. Trevon Diggs, CB
                        3. Raekwon Davis, DL
                        3. Matt Hennessy, IOL
                        3. Lucas Niang, OT

I sure would be happy with it, assuming we had some solid FA or traded for OT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                          I am a Wyoming resident, Logan Wilson is a stud. He tackles everything too. I don't know where he falls but 4th or 5th round would be a really solid pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                            Rotoworld:

Clemson defender Isaiah Simmons ran a 4.39-second 40-yard dash, posted a 39-inch vertical and hit an 11-foot broad jump.

All of Simmons' marks are fairly ridiculous. His 4.39-second time in the 40-yard dash is the third-fastest time for any off-ball LB in combine history. Additionally, his 11-foot broad jump ties him for the fifth best distance of all combine LBs since 2006. The fact that Simmons managed to do all of this in a 6-foot-4 and 238-pound frame makes the accomplishments even more amazing. Clemson's do-it-all defender cemented his status as a top-10 pick with his showing at the combine.

(This should be our top focus, and I would even attempt to trade up if he slips like Ed Oliver did last year).
                            I absolutely agree with you. Hopefully he gets “Derwined” and falls with a run on QB OL and WR

Comment

• Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                              I absolutely agree with you. Hopefully he gets “Derwined” and falls with a run on QB OL and WR
                              He looks amazing doesn't he. I don't know if Carolina is willing to trade with us, but if this guy falls past the Chargers pick, man would I move up to get Simmons.

Comment

• Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                                He looks amazing doesn't he. I don't know if Carolina is willing to trade with us, but if this guy falls past the Chargers pick, man would I move up to get Simmons.
                                I absolutely would. We have a ton of extra picks. Our Derwin James is an answer to every pass catching RB and tight end. A weakness immediately becomes a strength. A bronco fan can dream. Please get Derwined lol

Comment

Working...
                                X