Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Combine 2020

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I dont see Panthers not taking him .

    Comment


    • I feel like Simmons will go even sooner than was expected before The Combine. He is an eye opener, and some teams who might have passed on him, are now rethinking. I would say we would have to sell the farm to move up and acquire him. He will not make it to 10, but there's a chance he goes by 5.

      And if he goes closer to 10, The Raiders would be all over it. They need an ILB and WR. I'm sure they'd leap at Simmons, and leave a pick for one of those abundant WRs.

      Haha...UNLESS Brady gets to pick for them!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I feel like Simmons will go even sooner than was expected before The Combine. He is an eye opener, and some teams who might have passed on him, are now rethinking. I would say we would have to sell the farm to move up and acquire him. He will not make it to 10, but there's a chance he goes by 5.

        And if he goes closer to 10, The Raiders would be all over it. They need an ILB and WR. I'm sure they'd leap at Simmons, and leave a pick for one of those abundant WRs.

        Haha...UNLESS Brady gets to pick for them!!!
        Raiders make head scratching pics though. Watch them take Herbert lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
          Raiders make head scratching pics though. Watch them take Herbert lol
          Only problem with that pick would be taking Herbert over Simmons. Mike Mayock is not nearly as stupid as the Raiders previous general managers. They will likely do a good job again this year.

          Comment


          • Simmons' stock is rising in a similar fashion to what Devin White's did a year ago, and he ended up going 5th overall.

            Most mocks I've seen also have 2-3 OTs off the board before the Broncos pick too.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
              Simmons' stock is rising in a similar fashion to what Devin White's did a year ago, and he ended up going 5th overall.

              Most mocks I've seen also have 2-3 OTs off the board before the Broncos pick too.
              I could see all 4 of the big name OTs off the board. It appears at this point the BPA will be a WR.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                Only problem with that pick would be taking Herbert over Simmons. Mike Mayock is not nearly as stupid as the Raiders previous general managers. They will likely do a good job again this year.
                Yes. The Raiders had a sketchy track record, but they've changed things around, and probably more so going forward with Mayock on the decision-making crew. They now look for skill and character, which sounds almost anti Raiders!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                  Raiders make head scratching pics though. Watch them take Herbert lol
                  Herbert might be a good pick for them if he is available.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • I know most will disagree with me....but I would not be opposed to going back to back WRs in this draft. If we get Jeudy, Lamb or Ruggs in first....if Shenault or Mims is there with our pick in 2nd....I would pull the trigger and look to trade Hamilton and/ or Freeman.
                    New England Patriots GM

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X