Broncos looking at FA RBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    I went down the cam akers rabbit hole today. 4 hours of watching highlights and reading scouting reports.....I'm definitely becoming a prisoner of the moment with this but damn, he's a beast when given decent blocking and when not he has plenty of wiggle and strength to make it as a RB1
    Had us taking him #77 in my mock draft, combine probably moved him up to mid to late 2nd...running style reminds me of Frank Gore, maybe less power but frame to get to 220-225 and not lose much speed. Nice soft hands, snatches ball out of the air.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
      Had us taking him #77 in my mock draft, combine probably moved him up to mid to late 2nd...running style reminds me of Frank Gore, maybe less power but frame to get to 220-225 and not lose much speed. Nice soft hands, snatches ball out of the air.
      His feet are so light when making cuts but man when he wants push through an arm tackle or as such, he can definitely put them down
      I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
        I went down the cam akers rabbit hole today. 4 hours of watching highlights and reading scouting reports.....I'm definitely becoming a prisoner of the moment with this but damn, he's a beast when given decent blocking and when not he has plenty of wiggle and strength to make it as a RB1
        I remember watching him as a freshman thinking he’d be a sure fire first round pick when his time came. Unfortunately Florida state got real bad real fast and it really hurt his stock. I still think he has first round talent though.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
          I would give up 1 3rd for that chance. I do want some confirmation that David Johnson is healthy. Dobbins, and Taylor are really good RB's, not sure if we invest a pick that soon. I like what I am hearing about a couple of the later round guys too.
          He was saying Arizona give up a draft pick to move him, as with Brock Osweiler to Cleveland.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
            He was saying Arizona give up a draft pick to move him, as with Brock Osweiler to Cleveland.
            Yep, misunderstood that at first. David Johnson is owed quite a bit of money but I think someone may take a chance on him if receiving a third rd pick. If they lose Drake also they are really starting over at RB.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
              Yep, misunderstood that at first. David Johnson is owed quite a bit of money but I think someone may take a chance on him if receiving a third rd pick. If they lose Drake also they are really starting over at RB.
              The Cardinals might be willing to trade Johnson and pay part of his salary
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I would take Jordan Howard on the cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                  I would take Jordan Howard on the cheap.
                  I think that's the direction we are leaning plus a rookie.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

i really like Gibson Or Dixon from this draft. i would look at that.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I would like to have Cam Akers. Broncos met with him at the combine. Could definitely see him taken with one of our third round picks.

As for free agent RB, I stated earlier that Jordan Howard, for a decent price would be my choice.

Lindsay, Howard, Akers.... I like that stable of RB's.

Comment

Falcons RB Freeman just released

http://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/s...50757248143360

Comment

Like Him but.....

Originally posted by DN1218 View Post
                          Guy has constantly been injured past 2 years. Worries me a lot
                          :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            I think that's the direction we are leaning plus a rookie.
                            Jordan Howard, is my guy now that the Cards Tagged Drake.
                            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                              Jordan Howard, is my guy now that the Cards Tagged Drake.
                              Just signed by Miami

Comment

I don't have a problem with Cam Akers. RB is a position you can just keep drafting over and over if you have a solid O-line.
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X