AJ Bouye to be a Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mosk View Post
    I apologize if this has been posted, but I read an article and it said Jacksonville let Bouye choose his destination, and he chose Denver. The reason why? Lock.

I have a feeling we will be aggressive this offseason, and Denver is an attractive destination because we have a QB now.
    Of course we’ll be aggressive. We have 80 mill after we cut Flacco and a stud QB on a rookie contract

Comment

• Originally posted by Merrick44 View Post
      CHJ has been very honest and blunt when it comes to how he is feeling with the media. Let’s face it he is a very good man to man type corner. Which doesn’t work in fangios heavy zone scheme. When chj said this wasn’t a good situation for him he was right. He is not the greatest In zone because he doesn’t have the top flight quickness. Bouyes skill set is a lot more geared for a Fangio zone scheme. Hence why fangio offered him more money than the jags did to go to Chicago but he choose Jax. Chj is a sure fire ring of famer and will be missed but he is a square peg to our round whole now.
      I think his honesty is some of reason he gets negative opinions from fans. It seems some fans want players in sports to be all PC and not say anything that creates waves.

Personally I enjoy an "honest" take. It is probably easier for fans to enjoy when players/coaches say "honest" things that are NOT about our team. There are a few exceptions through the years but for the most part I enjoy the straight talk.

There are many examples over the years of teams that could not handle players who were "honest" and sent them packing only to regret the move. Probably the most extreme example....SF 49ers and Charles Hailey.
      Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        I think his honesty is some of reason he gets negative opinions from fans. It seems some fans want players in sports to be all PC and not say anything that creates waves.

Personally I enjoy an "honest" take. It is probably easier for fans to enjoy when players/coaches say "honest" things that are NOT about our team. There are a few exceptions through the years but for the most part I enjoy the straight talk.

There are many examples over the years of teams that could not handle players who were "honest" and sent them packing only to regret the move. Probably the most extreme example....SF 49ers and Charles Hailey.
        I’ve appreciated Chris’s takes at times, and his sincerity. However we as a people at times have a hard time differentiating between “being real” and emotional immaturity.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I can appreciate this,,, but, as an non-millennial type I look at airing ones opinions on social media as being immature, and the hints at playing for a divisional rival, combined with with the emotionless gestures on the field seem to add up to it, for me.

And it sucks because Harris was the next jersey for me. Was just waiting for him to retire a Bronco...or get real close like Champ..
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X