Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K'lavon Chaisson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • K'lavon Chaisson

    What is every ones opinion on DE Chaisson and would you take him if he was there at 15? This guys has Rockets strapped to his cleats
    sigpic

    2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
    UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
    What is every ones opinion on DE Chaisson and would you take him if he was there at 15? This guys has Rockets strapped to his cleats
    who would we bench...Von or Chubb?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      who would we bench...Von or Chubb?
      It’s called a rotation lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Von is getting up there in age and Chubb is coming off an ACL injury, so quality depth isn't necessarily a bad idea.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sra84 View Post
          Von is getting up there in age and Chubb is coming off an ACL injury, so quality depth isn't necessarily a bad idea.
          We’ve got Reed and Hollins but I feel ya.

          How many more years do you see Von having?

          Personally I thought he was out of place in Fangios defense for a minute last year but towards the end of the season he came on really strong with the outside zone.

          Bradley Chubb? Well that’s superman, he’ll just come back stronger!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            who would we bench...Von or Chubb?
            And it’s called a NASCAR package, you’re killing me smalls. First time watching the Broncos?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
              And it’s called a NASCAR package, you’re killing me smalls. First time watching the Broncos?
              Lol Nice quote! I love me some NASCAR. How bout this, B-Chubb, Isaiah Simmons, Dre’mont Jones, Von Miller!

              If only they had let the raturds win that game!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Lol Nice quote! I love me some NASCAR. How bout this, B-Chubb, Isaiah Simmons, Dre’mont Jones, Von Miller!

                If only they had let the raturds win that game!
                I think we just became best friends. A man can dream. My goodness that would be epic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                  I think we just became best friends. A man can dream. My goodness that would be epic
                  Dude, Everyone is predicting offensive line, WR, or RB! AJ Johnson is good but we still need another MLB but nobody is talking about it.

                  Come draft day, I think we may see a trade.

                  Devin Bush who? Bruh this is 2020!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
                    What is every ones opinion on DE Chaisson and would you take him if he was there at 15? This guys has Rockets strapped to his cleats
                    If we needed edge he is the second best in the class but I think I could come up with 15 players I'd draft over him easily. I mean this is a strong class in some of our weaker areas ot dline cb and wr are all really strong expecially on top.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Dude, Everyone is predicting offensive line, WR, or RB! AJ Johnson is good but we still need another MLB but nobody is talking about it.

                      Come draft day, I think we may see a trade.

                      Devin Bush who? Bruh this is 2020!
                      And not just a MLB but a Swiss Army knife. The most diverse defensive player we’ve ever seen. The guy can cover WRs.. and thump running backs. It’s mind blowing. I do think he’s better than Darwin James

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        Dude, Everyone is predicting offensive line, WR, or RB! AJ Johnson is good but we still need another MLB but nobody is talking about it.

                        Come draft day, I think we may see a trade.

                        Devin Bush who? Bruh this is 2020!
                        Simmons could go 3 to Detroit, if not, maybe he falls a bit, but who knows how high we'd have to climb to get him.
                        All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                          And it’s called a NASCAR package, you’re killing me smalls. First time watching the Broncos?
                          yea, you got me. I've never seen a game before.........
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
                            It’s called a rotation lol
                            is that worth a 1st round pick right now? They have had 3 losing seasons in a row for the first time since 1975 and you want to use the 1st pick on the deepest position group on the team and a guy who might play 25% of the snaps? we need starters at OT, OG, OC, WR, DE, CB, S. That makes zero sense to me.
                            Last edited by broncos SB2010; 03-07-2020, 06:47 AM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              We’ve got Reed and Hollins but I feel ya.

                              How many more years do you see Von having?

                              Personally I thought he was out of place in Fangios defense for a minute last year but towards the end of the season he came on really strong with the outside zone.

                              Bradley Chubb? Well that’s superman, he’ll just come back stronger!
                              I think Von has at least 2-3 more years. And as much as an athletic specimen that Chubb is, ACL's can take a while to get back to 100 %. And we can all agree that you can't have too many pass rushers. That being said, Chaisson wouldn't be my choice at 15. We have more pressing needs.

                              Also, I agree that Von just took some time adjusting to Fangio's system. I'm not worried about Von. He's still the man in the Mile High City.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X