Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 round fan speak draft haul

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3 round fan speak draft haul

    This will never happen. I alway use the most updated draft board on fanspeak and I know this one is off. But if this happened I would be jumping up and down with joy.

    1. Jeff Okudah CB Ohio St (will never make it to us)
    2. Jalen Reagor WR TCU
    3a. Solomon Kindley G Georgia (wild card player can easily go higher)
    3b. Rashard Lawrence DL LSU
    3c. Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame (probably go higher because of his combine numbers)

    Wasn’t planning on CB in the first but if Okudah is there we would be dumb not to run to the podium. Many different opinion on Reagor, mine is I see a technician in the route tree will help us a lot. I’m not worried about the drops because I see him looking up field too early and that can be coached up. Solomon Kindley is my man crush of this draft. Dude is huge, strong, and plays nasty. Lawrence is more beef that we need and plays pretty consistently. And we need a touch of speed to blow off the top and why not get the guy who was the fastest in the underwear olympics.

  • #2
    I've done mocks on fanspeak. They always seem to have a top player slide ridiculously low.

    Usually, when I do it, I'll take a player I expect to be there where I pick.

    I tried one the other day.... I did 7 rounds, but 4-7 are always just pure guesses.

    Here's how my first three rounds went:

    Round 1- Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama
    Round 2- Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State
    Round 3- Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M
    Cam Akers, RB, Florida State
    Matt Hennessey, C, Temple

    Comment


    • #3
      15: R1p15
      wr justin jefferson
      lsu
      46: R2p14
      c cesar ruiz
      michigan
      77: R3p13
      g logan stenberg
      kentucky
      83: R3p19
      lb logan wilson
      wyoming
      95: R3p31
      dl ross blacklock
      tcu
      118: R4p12
      rb anthony mcfarland
      maryland
      sigpic

      2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
      UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Merrick44 View Post
        This will never happen. I alway use the most updated draft board on fanspeak and I know this one is off. But if this happened I would be jumping up and down with joy.

        1. Jeff Okudah CB Ohio St (will never make it to us)
        2. Jalen Reagor WR TCU
        3a. Solomon Kindley G Georgia (wild card player can easily go higher)
        3b. Rashard Lawrence DL LSU
        3c. Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame (probably go higher because of his combine numbers)

        Wasn’t planning on CB in the first but if Okudah is there we would be dumb not to run to the podium. Many different opinion on Reagor, mine is I see a technician in the route tree will help us a lot. I’m not worried about the drops because I see him looking up field too early and that can be coached up. Solomon Kindley is my man crush of this draft. Dude is huge, strong, and plays nasty. Lawrence is more beef that we need and plays pretty consistently. And we need a touch of speed to blow off the top and why not get the guy who was the fastest in the underwear olympics.
        lol. Wow. I did one on...i dunno if it was fanspeak or what, but if I remember correctly it looked something like this (no trades, cause I had to subscribe for trades):

        15 Andrew Thomas
        46 KJ Hamler
        77 Jordyn Brooks
        83 Tyler Biadasz
        95 Logan Stenberg
        137 Leki Fotu
        178 Thaddeus Moss
        181 Patrick Taylor
        237 Lynn Bowden
        252 Shyheim Carter
        254 Logan Wilson

        Not perfect at all, but I thought I got some really good fit players with my last 4 picks at pretty good value. We're probably going to trade some of those picks, but if we walked away with Patrick Taylor and Lynn Bowden in the back of the draft, that'd be pretty nice. Taylor would be a great compliment to Lindsay and Bowden is a freak of nature. Hamler is too, actually. Our offense could actually be kind of stupid when you throw Moss in there. lol.
        Last edited by Spice 1; 03-14-2020, 01:01 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Fanspeak seems to be always have someone drop. I have played around on it multiple times and have seen Okudah available at #15 several times.

          Maybe they know something?

          Comment


          • #6
            So I did 3 mock drafts for on fanspeak:
            1st is aggressive, 2nd is middle ground, and 3rd one is more conservative(bpa). Let me know which y’all like: (keep in mind these before we traded some of our picks)

            First Draft:
            R1: WR Jerry Jeudy
            R2: C Lloyd Cushenberry
            R3: LB Malik Harrison
            R3: CB Cameron Dantzler
            R3: S Terrell Burgess
            R4: Edge Anfernee Jennings
            R5: RB Darrynton Evans
            R6: OT Trey Adams
            R7: DL Robert Landers
            R7: P Michael Turk

            Second Draft:
            R1: WR Henry Ruggs III
            R2: C Lloyd Cushenberry
            R3: DL Ross Blacklock
            R3: CB Lamar Jackson
            R3: LB Logan Wilson
            R4: C Jake Hanson (can move to G)
            R5: RB Javon Leake
            R6: EDGE Jonathan Garvin
            R7: S Jalen Elliot
            R7: P Michael Turk

            Third Draft:
            R1: OT Andrew Thomas
            R2: WR Jalen Reagor
            R3: C Tyler Biadasz
            R3: LB Malik Harrison
            R3: CB Lamar Jackson
            R4: Edge Anfernee Jennings
            R5: S David Dowell
            R6: DL Raequan Williams
            R7: WR Austin Mack
            R7: CB Grayland Arnold
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
              So I did 3 mock drafts for on fanspeak:
              1st is aggressive, 2nd is middle ground, and 3rd one is more conservative(bpa). Let me know which y’all like: (keep in mind these before we traded some of our picks)

              First Draft:
              R1: WR Jerry Jeudy
              R2: C Lloyd Cushenberry
              R3: LB Malik Harrison
              R3: CB Cameron Dantzler
              R3: S Terrell Burgess
              R4: Edge Anfernee Jennings
              R5: RB Darrynton Evans
              R6: OT Trey Adams
              R7: DL Robert Landers
              R7: P Michael Turk

              Second Draft:
              R1: WR Henry Ruggs III
              R2: C Lloyd Cushenberry
              R3: DL Ross Blacklock
              R3: CB Lamar Jackson
              R3: LB Logan Wilson
              R4: C Jake Hanson (can move to G)
              R5: RB Javon Leake
              R6: EDGE Jonathan Garvin
              R7: S Jalen Elliot
              R7: P Michael Turk

              Third Draft:
              R1: OT Andrew Thomas
              R2: WR Jalen Reagor
              R3: C Tyler Biadasz
              R3: LB Malik Harrison
              R3: CB Lamar Jackson
              R4: Edge Anfernee Jennings
              R5: S David Dowell
              R6: DL Raequan Williams
              R7: WR Austin Mack
              R7: CB Grayland Arnold
              I like all of your First round picks. I like the Second Draft a lot, the 3rd round picks might be a little high but I like the prospects.

              Comment


              • #8
                Prefer the third draft. Would be thrilled to add those oline picks for Munchak to develop as the foundation for years to come.

                And that is from someone that is very high on a WR ( Ruggs!) in the first.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                  Prefer the third draft. Would be thrilled to add those oline picks for Munchak to develop as the foundation for years to come.

                  And that is from someone that is very high on a WR ( Ruggs!) in the first.
                  Agreed.

                  I might be done doing mock sims until they get their values straightened out. I saw a mock on NFLN last night that had us taking Kenneth Murray at 15...I jumped on a sim and got him in the 2nd round after taking Thomas in the 1st. lol. The last one I did looked like this:

                  15 Kinlaw DL
                  46 Niang OT
                  77 Aiyuk WR
                  83 Chinn S (I know, but I'm a fan)
                  95 Moss RB (Would've traded if I could)
                  118 Kindley G
                  178 Bowden WR
                  181 L Jackson CB (Could be a steal)
                  252 Wilson LB (They're still sandbagging on him big time)
                  254 JUNK (I should've taken a Punter)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                    Fanspeak seems to be always have someone drop. I have played around on it multiple times and have seen Okudah available at #15 several times.

                    Maybe they know something?
                    Fanspeak, Walterfootball big board, highest difficulty:

                    Okudah CB
                    Biadasz C
                    Queen LB
                    Niang OT
                    Davidson DL
                    Akers RB
                    Mimms WR
                    A Robinson EDGE
                    Duvernay WR
                    Chinn S

                    lol. I just went down the value rabbit hole. I could've had Logan Wilson with my last pick too.

                    Lions traded Slay right? Well...they might not even trade back before taking him.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X