X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    It is always kind of interesting for me to figure out the comp picks for Denver.

So us signing James gave Mia a 4th.

OTC says signing Jackson should have given Hou a 3rd or 4th but I do not know enough about the system to figure out what happened there.

Did the Jackson, James and Callahan signing cancel out the loss of Barrett, Paradis and Roby?
    From what I've heard it was his suspension at the end of the year that dropped his third round value to a lower round.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I didn't think comp picks could be traded??
    You can, since 2017

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    meh..comp 5th's and two 7th's aren't really worth that much. Maybe used as combo deals to package with our native picks to move up into the 3rd and 4th rounds, sure.
    I didn't think comp picks could be traded??

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    meh..comp 5th's and two 7th's aren't really worth that much. Maybe used as combo deals to package with our native picks to move up into the 3rd and 4th rounds, sure.
    agreed. Either move up rounds or maybe just move up spots in a round to get a guy we want. IMO Elway has been pretty good at moving around draft resources.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    It is always kind of interesting for me to figure out the comp picks for Denver.

So us signing James gave Mia a 4th.

OTC says signing Jackson should have given Hou a 3rd or 4th but I do not know enough about the system to figure out what happened there.

Did the Jackson, James and Callahan signing cancel out the loss of Barrett, Paradis and Roby?

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    11 picks after the Bouye trade. Cap, picks, and a QB to build around. This is a crucial off-season for the team.
    It's one that will catapult this team forward no doubt about it!!

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    11 picks after the Bouye trade. Cap, picks, and a QB to build around. This is a crucial off-season for the team.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    started a topic Comp picks announced

Comp picks announced

Working...
X