Trevathan ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevathan ?

Is it possible that a player the Broncos drafted in 2012 once again is a Bronco ? Hate to see him in Kansas, Lets fix our LB woes.

Bills' Shaq Lawson, is another great fit if the Bills let him go.
    Last edited by colowoz; 03-10-2020, 09:05 PM.

He’s pretty injury prone.. I’d kick the tires on him for cheap

Comment

I like the guy BUT, we have to develop young players, moving forward, if we are going to be successful, Long term.
      (IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
        I like the guy BUT, we have to develop young players, moving forward, if we are going to be successful, Long term.
        (IMO)
        What young players would he stand in the way of? AJ could be the Middle and put Danny at weak side.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I like the idea of a vet LB like DT.....I wonder what his price will be now a days

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            What young players would he stand in the way of? AJ could be the Middle and put Danny at weak side.
            Develop Someone in the draft. I wouldn't mind having him back for the right price, but he is a little injury-prone I think?

Comment

Develop Someone in the draft. I wouldn't mind having him back for the right price, but he is a little injury-prone I think?
              Agreed

10 characters
              sigpic

Comment

Wyoming's Logan Wilson in the 3rd or 4th is my hope. A very good well rounded ILB, who I think is flying under the radar a bit. His career and his testing should make him a 2nd round pick or better, but I seem to be one of a select few who think that. Hopefully he falls into our laps. Denver was one of a few teams to attend his pro day yesterday.

His reputation, leadership and athleticism suggest that Wilson matches the profile of the Broncos' most recent draft classes, which has prioritized intangible characteristics including high-character, high-football IQ leaders with a passion and dedication for the game
                https://www.si.com/.amp-broncos/nfl/...ilson-climbing

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  Wyoming's Logan Wilson in the 3rd or 4th is my hope. A very good well rounded ILB, who I think is flying under the radar a bit. His career and his testing should make him a 2nd round pick or better, but I seem to be one of a select few who think that. Hopefully he falls into our laps. Denver was one of a few teams to attend his pro day yesterday.

He is a converted DB and is pretty good in coverage. He also tackles very, very well. High Character guy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                    He is a converted DB and is pretty good in coverage. He also tackles very, very well. High Character guy as well.
                    Over 400 tackles in his career to go with 14 PDs and 10 INTs are pretty crazy numbers for his position. The high character probably has him high on Denver's board.

Comment

Love Danny but he's old and has always been injury-prone.

Super cheap 1 year contract? Maybe? I'd rather keep the roster spot for someone like Logan Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

I would be down 100 % for drafting this LB ! Make it Happen Denver !

Comment

I also agree we Must develop our young players. So I'm confused why they have not locked up Lindsay ? Rookie, Pro-bowl, 2X- 100 yd seasons. Playing on the cheap contract. Give him a Booker type deal..

Comment

Hard pass. He's 4 year older than when Denver let him go because of injury concerns, and he's missed a lot more games since then.

He was a good LB in Denver, but I think people have romanticized how good he actually was. He was a 2 down LB not that great in coverage. I'm not sure how he's an upgrade on Todd Davis at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              Hard pass. He's 4 year older than when Denver let him go because of injury concerns, and he's missed a lot more games since then.

He was a good LB in Denver, but I think people have romanticized how good he actually was. He was a 2 down LB not that great in coverage. I'm not sure how he's an upgrade on Todd Davis at this point?
                              Not good in coverage? I believe the opposite is true. Danny was the best coverage backer we’ve had since Al Wilson.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X