No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We do have 3 3rds and 2 4ths....maybe we trade back into 2nd round??

Comment

• Fangio must have some Gems Identified at corner unless they trade up right now as they did last year with with Risner and Lock!

Comment

• Are we doing the KC thing.....O weapons???

I love the WRs, and good for Lock, but cmon, you don't need 3 really good WRs when you have holes to fill.

Did they say 4.27 speed? I forgot....track meet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
          oh man for the people who hated round 1 wr can't wait to hear them now. OMG
          juedy was great....dont care for this
          plenty of late round guys we could have gotten
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• I hate this pick so much. What a reach. Hamler plays small and struggles mightily with drops. The best corners were still on the board!!! What makes us think WR3/WR4 was a top need?? Denver has to be thinking of trading back into the 2nd. This is terrible.
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• You have got to be kidding me, Elway and his arrogance is really getting on my nerves.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• we have weapons galore now wow

Comment

• sophomore so hopefully he gets better and better but unless they are guaranteed to get a center or OL this is bad

Comment

• I don't hate this pick at all, but I did not think that was the direction they were going.

Comment

• Wow I couldn’t be happier. kJ Hamler is a BALLER. I didn’t think he was in this draft. Thought he was going next year. Wow. Talk about a explosive offense

Comment

• I've been saying we'll see some movement, watch us trade up soon

Comment

• I’ve hated the “luxury pick” label this offseason, but this is TRULY a luxury pick.
                          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Awful awful pick what the hell Elway
                            sigpic

Comment

• We just went blazing. I didn't see that coming, but dear God we got burners happening.

Comment

• Yeah. I hate the pick.
                                Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Working...
                                X