No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John....we got Sutton, Jeudy, Lindsay, Gordon, Fant…...why?

Comment

• look for games to 36-42 points all season
      sigpic

Comment

• KJ Hamler is a better ruggs. Ruggs is over rated based off speed. Hamler CARRIED that penn st offense.

Comment

• Didn’t Elway learn not to take a Penn State WR? Hamilton has been a bust and he was supposed to be pro ready with his route running

Comment

• Love the pick, the offense is loaded with weapons. He plays faster than Ruggs and when he’s taking the top off the defense you guys will love it

Comment

• I'm getting isaiah mckenzie flashbacks.

Elways attempts at getting a Tyreek Hill has never panned out

Dude's barely 5'8"

It's just so weird because Hamilton seemed to be improving the last couple weeks. We really didnt need another one when we have huge gaps in MLB, CB, and OL. We have 3 WR's built very similarly and Sutton our only big target

Comment

• Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                Really don't like it. Luxury pick. Not sure who is going to play C. Lock's gonna be running for his life and the weapons won't matter.
                He wasn’t running for his life last year. Lock gets the ball out, he makes any o-line look good. I personally love this pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  He's going to play guard but can play both
                  Hopefully at the same time....

Comment

• Hamilton will be lucky make the team now

Comment

• For everybody that is down. Don’t forget we have 3 3rds. We can trade back up. But man am I happy. Let’s goooo

Comment

• Originally posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
                        It's not gonna be a popular opinion. But I think getting Lock some weapons is a good move, honestly. We can't just expect to stack our defense now that the AFC West has so much speed and the rules work mostly in the offense's favor.
                        The main reason Lock wasn’t a 1st round pick was because of the poor line he had his entire time at Missouri. His receivers also dropped a lot of balls however Lock learned to look down to get away from pressure and prepare to be hit. You can’t use those receivers unless you protect him. I understood taking a great receiver in the 1st round, but this was the time to pickup talent like Cushenberry.

Who knows maybe Elway will make a move back into the 2nd.

Comment

• Y’all really don’t like the pick? This draft has been an A+ for me. 2 new toys for Lock. Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Patrick, Hamilton, Spencer is a good group. Throw in Fant, Gordon, Phil. We’re gonna put points on the board.
                          2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• I guess we’ve fallen back into groove of throwing away second round picks.

I know we need speed and a returner.... but ILB, CB, OT, OC are needs too!

Not liking this back-2-back WR spent on our top premium selections.

BOO!!!!

Watch them act shocked when James and Callahan don’t play a game again. Are they seriously counting on these 2 being in the lineup 10 games?

Comment

• Atlanta is going to ruin Davidson

Comment

• Why the hatred

This dude is the speed we need

With sutton, juedy and Hamler in the slot and add in fant and our backs

This is a nearly impossible set to stop
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X