NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moyer918 View Post
    Didn’t Elway learn not to take a Penn State WR? Hamilton has been a bust and he was supposed to be pro ready with his route running
    Chris Godwin, though?

Comment

• Man The AFC WEST looks like it is a nuclear arms race for most weapons on offense.LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        John....we got Sutton, Jeudy, Lindsay, Gordon, Fant…...why?
        Cause the chiefs have Hill, Hardman, Watkins and Kelce??

Comment

• Come on guys, why are you surprised? Yes Cushenberry would start tomorrow but its not like Elway isn't known for this type of stuff! OPerhaps Elway will trade back in!

I like Hamler but is john is drafting for fantasy teams. lol
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-24-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
            This only tells me that Elway wants an offense that can keep pace with the chiefs. Also kind of emulating them in a way. So many threats to where its hard to cover them all. Im not mad about the pick but we need this offense and you all know it.

So instead of those 17 point outings maybe now we can consistently go up and down the field putting up 30ish points per game. Ws will need that to match the chiefs. They are the bar and their defense can be had so maybe elway wants to beat teams with offense now and win shootouts. Whew a mouthful in one post sorry lol.
            Fangio wants a better O as well. I'm sure he's just fine giving the offense the players they need to score and he'll figure out a way to keep the other team off of it.

Comment

• Love the pick.... Denver’s offense has been horrible for years and needed talent... before draft WR was one of the least talented positions on the roster.

But I’m sure the world is ending... bring on the tears.
              sigpic
              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Let's be honest Hamilton stinks but still we need OL and CB. I guess for a team that needs a WR Hamler isn't a reach in the second round. I wonder how much the speed factor of Ruggs and Hill in the AFC west factored into this?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  He wasn’t running for his life behind a rag tag group last season and the line should be improved this season
                  You must have skipped the KC game. Upgraded slightly at G, but that's it. C is unlikely to be better than last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Pat Shurmer uses a lot of 3 receiver sets.

I would have taken Ezra Cleveland there, didn’t think he’d be there.

Teams don't seem to be nearly as in love with Cleveland, Jones and Cushenberry as the media and fans ended up being.

Comment

• Well....for a guy who loves a pass game,. I guess I should be happy. Meanwhile Lock is probably in tears of joy!

Comment

• This thread is extremely toxic whenever a player they want isn’t drafted. We still have three picks today, and easily could do damage with that. We could even trade back into the 2nd and still maintain two 3rds. (8 more picks in total?)

We needed weapons for Lock and we just got him two more. Now the focus will hopefully be OL, DL, DB, LB.
                        2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                          So are we going to be a pass first team ? If we come out and try to play tight formations, run first, play off the back of the run, all this makes no sense. We better be coming out ready to throw the ball with these high investments in pass catches.
                          The new OC like to run a lot of 3 WR sets so getting more WR makes sense if you didn't like the depth were had which wasn't very good.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• One thing people are forgetting about Hamler is he is a great punt returner. We needed that.

Comment

• Don’t stop now let’s go WR with every pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                                You must have skipped the KC game. Upgraded slightly at G, but that's it. C is unlikely to be better than last year.
                                That’s one game in a blizzard as a rookie. Glasgow at C and Wilkinson at RG is much better than McGovern/Leary. Not to mention Cushenberry, Hennessy, Jones, Niang, Kindley, and Cleveland are all still on the board

Comment

Working...
                                X