NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mosk View Post
    This thread is extremely toxic whenever a player they want isn’t drafted. We still have three picks today, and easily could do damage with that. We could even trade back into the 2nd and still maintain two 3rds. (8 more picks in total?)

We needed weapons for Lock and we just got him two more. Now the focus will hopefully be OL, DL, DB, LB.
    Right? Who knew there were other positions to draft? I guess at some point you end up with another position.

Comment

• This pick to me also tells me they really wanted Ruggs instead of Juedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by moyer918 View Post
        Didn’t Elway learn not to take a Penn State WR? Hamilton has been a bust and he was supposed to be pro ready with his route running
        While I thought it was a luxury pick. Allen Robinson would like have words with you about the penn state receiver comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
          You must have skipped the KC game. Upgraded slightly at G, but that's it. C is unlikely to be better than last year.
          ya , but that's ok....did you see th stats the McGovern put up ? We should have kept him

Comment

• Possible for CB Bryce Hall to be there still in the 3rd and OC Biadasz maybe. Wilson/Dye too?
            sigpic

Comment

• We just added two lethal playmakers on offense. 3 more picks to come people and Jones and Cushenberry are still on the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                Possible for CB Bryce Hall to be there still in the 3rd and OC Biadasz maybe. Wilson/Dye too?
                Lots of players everyone thought would be gone by now are falling. There's a good chance there will be several good players still available at 77 that everyone assumed would be gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                  While I thought it was a luxury pick. Allen Robinson would like have words with you about the penn state receiver comment.
                  It was meant as a Bronco not league wide lol

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosiswin View Post
                    i would of rather had mims.
                    agreed !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                      One thing people are forgetting about Hamler is he is a great punt returner. We needed that.
                      Sorry, but imo, punt returner is not what I am looking for with my only 2nd round pick with all our holes. I hope he can block on the edge cause if last year is a guage of things to come, we will be looking for both Tackles next year and we could sure use a future C. I like the player, but the pick imo was horribel at this point in the draft with this teams needs and the players still on the board.
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Broncos are gonna be fun to use on Madden that’s for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                          Possible for CB Bryce Hall to be there still in the 3rd and OC Biadasz maybe. Wilson/Dye too?
                          Hall is definitely a possibility in the 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                            One thing people are forgetting about Hamler is he is a great punt returner. We needed that.
                            We all ready have one....did you forget ?

Comment

• Is the countdown clock the same time in the 3rd as the second.? 5 minutes yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosIsWin View Post
                                This pick to me also tells me they really wanted Ruggs instead of Juedy.
                                OR it could mean that Jeudy was always the pick and our FO saw the same level of talent in Hamler as they saw in Ruggs and we could take him later on. Best of both worlds.
                                Jeudy talent is not comparable later on imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X