No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jones do something to the GM's in this league. Many mocks had him in first round. LIke top 20

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
      One thing people are forgetting about Hamler is he is a great punt returner. We needed that.
      True, but so is Peoples-Jones. I get it though. Hamler gives us someone who can also take the top off the defense, or kill the defense in space underneath with raw speed. I get that. Just not the pick I would've made in the 2nd after taking Jeudy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosIsWin View Post
        This pick to me also tells me they really wanted Ruggs instead of Juedy.
        Thank you !!!!

Comment

• Sound like Elway is wanting to duplicate the Jerry Jeudy/Henry Ruggs production but now add in Cortland Sutton! Dynamite!

Comment

• Diggs and Johnson gone damn

Comment

• Diggs is a nice pickup at 51 for Dallas.

Comment

• Dallas I hate to say, are having a good draft....Lamb and Diggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                  Sorry, but imo, punt returner is not what I am looking for with my only 2nd round pick with all our holes. I hope he can block on the edge cause if last year is a guage of things to come, we will be looking for both Tackles next year and we could sure use a future C. I like the player, but the pick imo was horribel at this point in the draft with this teams needs and the players still on the board.
                  Take a good look at Bolles stats once Drew came in. He actually looked like a good OT. Our line will be fine with Munch coaching them!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                    We just added two lethal playmakers on offense. 3 more picks to come people and Jones and Cushenberry are still on the board.
                    So is Malik Harrison, Logan Wilson, Jordan Elliott, Jeremy Chinn, Amik Robertson, Ashtyn Davis.....lots of talent left

Comment

• Hamler does not quite have the exceptional long speed that Reagor has, but his short-area quickness is elite. If Jerry Jeudy is the most agile route runner in this class, I give Hamler the honor of being the most agile receiver with the ball in open space. A poor man's Tyreek Hill if you will. Hamler has video game-like quickness that is seen both in his route running and RAC ability. Hamler is an underrated route runner with arguably the best stop-and-go athleticism and sudden breaks in this class. One glaring issue that I see with Hamler is his tendency to catch balls into his body instead of extending his hands for the reception. I am not relying on him in contested situations whatsoever. I seldom saw him high point the ball in traffic. At 5'9", 178 lbs., Hamler is small and does not play bigger than his size. He struggles against more physical coverage, but he is otherwise one of the better separators in the draft. If Reagor makes defenses respect his deep speed, Hamler makes defenses respect him underneath in the short-intermediate game where he takes ankles like Allen Iverson whether he has the ball or not. Hamler did not run at the Combine, but his game speed indicates him being in the high 4.3 to low 4.4 range.

KJ Hamler: 16.9% drop rate. 36.4% contested catch rate.

Both receivers should not be counted to become WR1 for any offense. That's good for us, considering we already have Sutton. I think it comes down to fit and what type of player you covet beyond the speed. Because when it comes to the "burners" in this class-- Henry Ruggs III is the fastest and the best all-around in terms of skill set. So when it boils down between Reagor and Hamler, here is how I see it. If you want a Christian Kirk-type, home run threat, go with Reagor. If you want an electric, Dante Hall-lite playmaker, go with Hamler.
                      My quote about Hamler from a different thread.
                      2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                      Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Jones gone. Surprised we passed and we might regret it. Still, as stated, some good centers still on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                          Is the countdown clock the same time in the 3rd as the second.? 5 minutes yes?
                          Yes, but the coverage is a lot different. They only focus on every 4th or 5th pick, so the 5 minutes is a true 5 minutes, not a 5 minutes plus however long TV spends talking about the last pick.

Comment

• Why no love for Zack Baun.Cheers Butler.

Comment

• I do not jones or db johnson will be there in the 3rd for us 2 guys I like

Comment

• Im hopful John trades up RIGHT NOW for Fulton!

Comment

Working...
                                X