Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Eagles take Hurts?? Huh?
    Seems like Wentz gets hurt every year. Might as well pick the player you believe in to come in when it happens, and also groom to cut bait with the injury prone player when it becomes economically possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      whatttttt hurts to eagles whyyyyyyy
      Maybe they don't have faith in Wentz post-injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
        I get what you are saying. In the Jeudy presser Vic and Elway hinted that the standard on picking O players in this draft is guys that are hard to defend. I'm not denying the kid's possible impact but the team needs quality starters in multiple positions. A starting Center here would have been great.
        True, but I look at us now like pick your poison. If these guys pan out maybe sutton get more one on ones in the passing game. We got a precision route runner, a talented possession receiver, and a burner heck even if he just pans out to be a DeSean Jackson I'd take that. Not to mention with all those weapons I doubt they can stack the box to stop the run. Which makes Gordon and Lindsey's job much easier
        :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
          On the broncos message board, the more people that hate a pick, the better I like it.
          That’s why Lock played so well. Some fans couldn’t hold back the criticism before he took his first snap. Who were those fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            It might get X rated....
            Could Mims be there in third? Another Xfactor!

Comment

• It sucks Denver seems to have given up on DaeSean Hamilton.
              sigpic

Comment

• they needed rb and OL

Comment

• Wow ,,,,,,, Eaaaaagles. It just got very interesting in that locker room. Aaron Rodgers says hi Carson.
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Could Mims be there in third
                    Don’t jinx it now. If it happens I blame you
                    sigpic

Comment

• Denzel Mims and JK Dobbins both still on the board with Baltimore coming up after the Bills

Comment

• Not sure about the Hamler. But I am sure I just herd some puckering from several AFC west teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                          It sucks Denver seems to have given up on DaeSean Hamilton.
                          Hamilton improved in the back half of the season and made some good plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            Seems like Wentz gets hurt every year. Might as well pick the player you believe in to come in when it happens, and also groom to cut bait with the injury prone player when it becomes economically possible.
                            Perhaps. They need help at other positions, but they get a great leader and high IQ player in Hurts. A fantastic backup and someone that could be a goal-line threat for Philly.
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                              It sucks Denver seems to have given up on DaeSean Hamilton.
                              looks that way I really thought he was going to be good may still be since we seem to finally have a qb

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                                Hamilton improved in the back half of the season and made some good plays.
                                I agree. Finally had a qb with a quick release to get him the ball over the middle

Comment

Working...
                                X