No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans and Packers could be trade partners. Both limited draft capital. Packers could use more picks to make up for blowing their 1st

Comment

• Well there goes Dobbins

Comment

• Dobbins.....damn

Comment

• Baltimore goes Dobbins. They are officially "good"!!!!!

Comment

• its clear the Broncos drafted Hamler for speed. I want to say that theyd draft him for special teams but that doesn't happen in the 2nd round with the holes that we have.

Either Schurmur greatly influenced Elway or John is delusional because both Claypool and Mims were on the board if he wanted another threat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
              They're not loaded. They ran a gimmicky offense this year and had a lot of success, but now teams have a full offseason to stop it. They need more talent to make it more about the players and less about the scheme.
              OK....but they are really, really good!!!!

Did I say good?

Comment

• 20 picks away no way jones or Johnson last that long 2 guys I want

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                  20 picks away no way jones or Johnson last that long 2 guys I want
                  Johnson already went didn't he??

Comment

• Wow....so many teams blowing their second round picks on running backs

Comment

• Miami goes.....I'm batting low tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                        True, but I look at us now like pick your poison. If these guys pan out maybe sutton get more one on ones in the passing game. We got a precision route runner, a talented possession receiver, and a burner heck even if he just pans out to be a DeSean Jackson I'd take that. Not to mention with all those weapons I doubt they can stack the box to stop the run. Which makes Gordon and Lindsey's job much easier
                        If the Broncos plug their holes in the draft and remaining FA period with impact starters/backups and Hamler turns out to be a game breaker then I'll calm down and admit to being wrong. Not holding my breath though.
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Hey gang....I notice some "hangry" going on. Maybe it was our 2nd pick. Anyone want a Snickers??

*calls out to wife, "we got any snickers? I need one!!"
                          Last edited by CanDB; 04-24-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Thats a good Hargaugh pick and just a good fit imo. Nicely done.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• johnson is gone

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                                Dobbins.....damn
                                Forgive me but if we drafted Dobbins, could you imagine the hate from the Philip Lindsay fan club! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X