NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It’s all over the radio, broncos trying to move up to 10 with Cleveland! The war rooms are beginning to take shape!
    So pal....who is it they think we want to draft? A WR??

Hmmmmm, I am not crazy about moving up, BUT if it's logical and we get the guy we really want, sure.

Comment

• Oh I absolutely want to know who we would trade up to #10 for. I think Jeudy, or an OT is possible, but I just don't see moving that far for Ruggs. I wonder if they are targeting Mims later as a trade up 2nd or back in late 1st after that pick.
      I also wonder what besides #1 and probably a 3rd it will cost.

Comment

• Denver is trying to make a deal with Cleveland--which seems like the target team to get ahead of two teams that need a wideout, Jets and Las Vegas.-Michael Lombardi Twitter

Comment

It’s all over the radio, broncos trying to move up to 10 with Cleveland! The war rooms are beginning to take shape!
          Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
          Denver is trying to make a deal with Cleveland--which seems like the target team to get ahead of two teams that need a wideout, Jets and Las Vegas.-Michael Lombardi Twitter
          So it does sound like it's a WR approach, but is it to acquire one specific WR they covet, given that likely gives them first choice? Hey, if they want a player so much, I am not really against it. But it would translate to, at minimum, our top 3rd rounder...maybe a bit more. (NFL Value Chart equates to a 250 point exchange, and our top 3rd is only 205). Now, if we can move a player, and give up a 3rd, not a biggee I suppose.

Again, not my preferred route. Trading down works better for me...BUT you need a good deal and a trading partner. This may be a trading partner, and a pretty good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            Denver is trying to make a deal with Cleveland--which seems like the target team to get ahead of two teams that need a wideout, Jets and Las Vegas.-Michael Lombardi Twitter
            Doesn't necessarily say we're trying to get their pick....I wander if we are attempting to get OBJ????

Comment

• can ~ dont be such a debbie downer with this post draft talk. we can talk about next years draft in length

id rather draft a couple wr than trade for obj. just my off the cuff thought.

well royce is most likely on his way out so he may be included in a trade.
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                So pal....who is it they think we want to draft? A WR??

Hmmmmm, I am not crazy about moving up, BUT if it's logical and we get the guy we really want, sure.
                They insist it’s for a WR but it could the team using the media to put it out there in an attempt to force someone else to make a move.

Or Perhaps the WR talk could be a smoke screen in an attempt for someone like Wirfs or Thomas. I’m on lock down at home so I have no idea but I do know it’s going to get very interesting.

I have a makeshift bar set up in my garage lol
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  can ~ dont be such a debbie downer with this post draft talk. we can talk about next years draft in length

id rather draft a couple wr than trade for obj. just my off the cuff thought.

well royce is most likely on his way out so he may be included in a trade.
                  Haha...we will always find something to talk about!!! How to cross the ocean without an oar if necessary....

Hmmm....OBJ???? Wasn't thinking of that angle. Hope not, and if the rumour is about their #10 pick, it would not be. Maybe they will throw him in the deal to account for his sometimes negative impact!!

Comment

They insist it’s for a WR but it could the team using the media to put it out there in an attempt to force someone else to make a move.

Or Perhaps the WR talk could be a smoke screen in an attempt for someone like Wirfs or Thomas. I’m on lock down at home so I have no idea but I do know it’s going to get very interesting.

I have a makeshift bar set up in my garage lol
                    Keep the rumours coming....make some up if you wish. ANYTHING!!!

Hey did you hear that little joke going around.....

I put a bottle in every room, and went bar hopping that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      Doesn't necessarily say we're trying to get their pick....I wander if we are attempting to get OBJ????
                      I believe it did say move up to the 10th pick

Comment

Keep the rumours coming....make some up if you wish. ANYTHING!!!

Hey did you hear that little joke going around.....

I put a bottle in every room, and went bar hopping that night.
                        Wow must’ve been pretty desperate anyway it’s Ian Rappaport reporting it. I just saw him on the network But you could try his twitter but he’s insinuating that the WRs won’t come off the board until the 12th pick.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow must’ve been pretty desperate anyway it’s Ian Rappaport reporting it. I just saw him on the network But you could try his twitter but he’s insinuating that the WRs won’t come off the board until the 12th pick.
                          He might be right but I see mocks with WR going to The Jets.

Comment

He might be right but I see mocks with WR going to The Jets.
                            Here’s another one by Zac Stevens, they hittin Twitter now, but if Rappaport is right, that means there’s a possibility the broncos could have a shot at Jeudy!

I’m not counting on it but it’d be nice!

Side note, Ezra Cleveland is very arrogant and rumored that he doesn’t take to coaching well.
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-16-2020, 01:16 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• If you have not watched some tape on Mehki yet, give it a watch. Guy is kinda an ass lol

https://twitter.com/BigDuke50/status...85283899150339
                              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Have not seen the connection to Rappaport. I am seeing links to Michael Lombardi, The Athletic and the NFL Network then being picked up by others.

Including a Cleveland writer that likes the idea. Basically expecting a WR run to leave them a quality OT.

Seems to have some credibility. Or as much as one can in this time of deception, misdirection and outright lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X