No announcement yet.

NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't use this one for decades...but it's the time of jiggery-pokery!

Is that still used???

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Haven't use this one for decades...but it's the time of jiggery-pokery!

Is that still used???
      cant say that ive heard of it....and physically im 38 but with the mind of a 16 year old

one thing i was thinking is why would you make a trade with cleveland this far out? that would tip your hat so other teams have time to try and work a deal to jump if need be and maybe its a bluff by john or leaked info. Either way i dont understand why this came out now?
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
        cant say that ive heard of it....and physically im 38 but with the mind of a 16 year old

one thing i was thinking is why would you make a trade with cleveland this far out? that would tip your hat so other teams have time to try and work a deal to jump if need be and maybe its a bluff by john or leaked info. Either way i dont understand why this came out now?
        Never sure what's a real leak vs a rumour vs a maneuver. I do know that this is the time for teams trying to get someone to bite on a trade up, for purposes of a lucrative draft capital exchange.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          Doesn't necessarily say we're trying to get their pick....I wander if we are attempting to get OBJ????
          Ok now I'm seeing it is for the 10 pick.... Good thing, I didn't want to see OBJ in Orange and blue

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
            I believe it did say move up to the 10th pick
            Yeah, pretty much right after I said that I seen it was for the pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
              Ok now I'm seeing it is for the 10 pick.... Good thing, I didn't want to see OBJ in Orange and blue
              How's this about now?

OBJ OBJ

Save my pick (for a rook)

ANY DAY!!!

(Think of what my poor wife is going thru!!)

Comment

• I like how The Browns come out with a new uni just before the draft, which looks pretty similar to me, and is almost a distraction for the mistakes they continue to make with the management/roster.

Comment

• Let’s play along with this trade up to #10 rumor. For the sake of discussion, let’s say the trade up was solely to secure a WR (with all of them available in this scenario). Which receiver are you guys taking?
                  2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                  Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Ruggs the 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                      Let’s play along with this trade up to #10 rumor. For the sake of discussion, let’s say the trade up was solely to secure a WR (with all of them available in this scenario). Which receiver are you guys taking?
                      juedy

10 char
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• My preference: Ruggs, followed closely by Jeudy, Lamb by a hair.
                        Seriously not a bad choice in that group. Moving up to 10 means Shurmur and Elway must love one. Only concern is will all three still be on the board or will another team select or trade in front of them to have the choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                          My preference: Ruggs, followed closely by Jeudy, Lamb by a hair.
                          Seriously not a bad choice in that group. Moving up to 10 means Shurmur and Elway must love one. Only concern is will all three still be on the board or will another team select or trade in front of them to have the choice.
                          As much as I want Ruggs, I would not spout off if they pick Jeudy or Lamb. BUT.....I do want a top level WR !!!!

Comment

• I absolutely love the thought of trading to the 10 spot!! Even if one of each WR or OT go before 10 (which unlikely both do) Denver would have the entire field of WR and OT to choose from. Getting that impact player is worth it imo, we need to build that offense that can rival KC

Comment

• Should this be enough to tell us there won’t be a LT drafted high?

Or could it be looked at as a smoke screen?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                Should this be enough to tell us there won’t be a LT drafted high?

Or could it be looked at as a smoke screen?
                                Given how poorly he played at RT in 2019 I don't think he'll have any chance of actually winning either spot. Bolles was anything but good, but he looked all-pro in comparison to Wilkinson not even getting out of his stance before guys flew past him.

Comment

Working...
                                X