NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    would argue for hall/dantzler over a ilb as a bigger need otherwise would love jones/cush/peart
    Agreed. We need a starting corner opposite Bouye, unless Fangio is THAT confident in Bausby and Yiadom.
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      I disagree because an LB that can effectively cover is worth their weight in gold in this division. But I do like those two players so I wouldn't be upset if the Broncos ended up with one of them.
      just like i dont have faith in our tackles, i dont have much faith in callahan right now so im more inclined for a db2. id still love to get a 3 down ilb though
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
        Agreed. We need a starting corner opposite Bouye, unless Fangio is THAT confident in Bausby and Yiadom.
        I think after the 3rd round will see how confident Fangio is in Yiadom, and Bausby as well as:
        LT Bolles
        C Morris
        ILB Todd Davis
        Nickel safety Trey Marshall
        sigpic

Comment

• Haha it’s known for surfing and smoking weed
          sigpic

Comment

I disagree because an LB that can effectively cover is worth their weight in gold in this division. But I do like those two players so I wouldn't be upset if the Broncos ended up with one of them.
            I would agree. Honestly think a Hall, Hennesy (or Cushenbury ) and Dye would be more effective. Then take an OT with #118. Adanji, Peart?

Comment

• its going to be center with the next pick

Comment

• So let’s take a look at who’s left at positions of need.

OT- Josh Jones, Lucas Niang, Prince Wanagho

C- Lloyd Cushenberry, Tyler Biadasz, Matt Hennessy

ILB- Zack Baun, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Troy Dye

CB- Amik Robertson, Bryce Hall, Cam Dantzler

S- Terrell Burgess

We should be able to land 2-3 of these guys. I personally would be ecstatic with Jones, Davis-Gaither, and Burgess.

Comment

• 7 more picks... phew. Come onnnnn

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                    I think he’s that confident in the scheme. Although I do believe he’s probably very high on Dantzler but that 40 is likely killing him right now

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                      just like i dont have faith in our tackles, i dont have much faith in callahan right now so im more inclined for a db2. id still love to get a 3 down ilb though
                      That's a good point. But Prince Amukamara is still a free agent. So Denver could kick the CB need down the road to next year by signing him. If they decide other needs have to be filled first.

Comment

• The other LSU OL went before Cush I'm surprised
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• James Palmer
                          @JamesPalmerTV
                          ·
                          46m
                          Interesting connection between KJ Hamler and the #Broncos. Denver’s WR coach Zach Azzanni tried to recruit him to Tennessee when he was coaching there. Azzanni and Hamler have a great relationship with one another. Most likely played a role in the pick.

Comment

• Not trying to jinx anything but I cant fathom John Elway ignoring Mike Munchaks presence, Im think we've gotta go with Cushenberry, Biadeasz, Hennesse, or Jones. Id like Bryce Hall but weve gotta finish building this offensive line unless Munchak trulys believes Morris is his starter

Comment

That's a good point. But Prince Amukamara is still a free agent. So Denver could kick the CB need down the road to next year by signing him. If they decide other needs have to be filled first.
                              true, i forgot he was still out there.

is it just me or was zach baun mocked to go a long time ago?
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                                So let’s take a look at who’s left at positions of need.

OT- Josh Jones, Lucas Niang, Prince Wanagho

C- Lloyd Cushenberry, Tyler Biadasz, Matt Hennessy

ILB- Zack Baun, Akeem Davis-Gaither, Troy Dye

CB- Amik Robertson, Bryce Hall, Cam Dantzler

S- Terrell Burgess

We should be able to land 2-3 of these guys. I personally would be ecstatic with Jones, Davis-Gaither, and Burgess.
                                Yes sir!! After we fill them the Hamler pick will look a lot better

Comment

Working...
                                X