NFL Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Not trying to jinx anything but I cant fathom John Elway ignoring Mike Munchaks presence, Im think we've gotta go with Cushenberry, Biadeasz, Hennesse, or Jones. Id like Bryce Hall but weve gotta finish building this offensive line unless Munchak trulys believes Morris is his starter
    In this same vein ...what if Munchak is telling Elway we’re fine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Not trying to jinx anything but I cant fathom John Elway ignoring Mike Munchaks presence, Im think we've gotta go with Cushenberry, Biadeasz, Hennesse, or Jones. Id like Bryce Hall but weve gotta finish building this offensive line unless Munchak trulys believes Morris is his starter
      Or it’s because of Mike Munchak, just get him a guy and let him work his magic

Comment

• Man, what the heck did Josh Jones do? He’s my OT5. This is a terrible slide for him.

Comment

• on paper, miami looks to a much better team
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Or it’s because of Mike Munchak, just get him a guy and let him work his magic
            Good thought. I'm also wondering if they're thinking that we've got one of the best OL coaches in the league, and one of the best DL coaches in the league, so we'll grab someone a little later and let them work their magic?

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
              Man, what the heck did Josh Jones do? He’s my OT5. This is a terrible slide for him.
              I have no idea but this is crazy
              sigpic

Comment

• If Matt Hennessy or Terrell Burgess isn’t a Bronco by the end of tonight... I will be sad

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                  on paper, miami looks to a much better team

Fully agree. I really like what they're doing here. The showed some real fight late in the season, and now a lot of quality youth added to the mix. Still probably a year away, but definitely on the right track.

Comment

• Noooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                      on paper, miami looks to a much better team
                      Feel like the AFC East is shaping up to be a total toss-up. So I'm sure the Pats will still win....
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Welp, there it is. AZ gets a freakin’ steal.

Comment

• That's a shame, I was hoping he'd be there at 77.

Comment

• Noooooooooo
                            sigpic

Comment

• There he goes

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                                Fully agree. I just want the team to be good again.

But it's interesting to see players drop. Some of the players people wanted at 46 might be there at 77? At the end of the night we might be ecstatic that Elway sat and let the draft come to him and got players we wanted later than we expected.
                                Well, Josh Jones didn’t make it to 77. That’s what happens when you gamble. Elway should know a team like AZ needed an OT to protect Kyler Murray. Not that hard to understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X