X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by Gsam View Post
    At this point it couldn't hurt to get someone lock trusts at Tackle. I personally believe with James injury history and Bolles penalty history we can not have enough depth at tackle.
    Agreed, especially when swing is still a question.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by sra84 View Post
    New name for our offense: Lock-ed and Loaded!

Huge expectations for our offense now.

Would like to see another OL with one of our final picks.

Locked, Stocked, and Two Smoking Running Backs.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    OK gang. Getting close. 178 and then just 3 picks later. Hope we do well with at least one.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• IHaveBRONC-itus
    replied
    Brooks jr Plz

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    At this point it couldn't hurt to get someone lock trusts at Tackle. I personally believe with James injury history and Bolles penalty history we can not have enough depth at tackle.
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Yes....for me the OT position is still questionable.
    Ditto.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    If JJ is not as healthy as he once was, based on what The Texans are doing this offseason, I think they are going the wrong way. Too bad, because they have a very talented QB.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    BB just doesn't have a real good draft history. Looking at their draft, it's like. EH.
    Yeah...I was being kind to him. These are decent players overall, I suppose. That's about it.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Yes....for me the OT position is still questionable.

Leave a comment:

• Nuts4koi
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I look at what The Pats have done, and I go....ok. Whatever. Then again, I still do not underestimate BB.
    BB just doesn't have a real good draft history. Looking at their draft, it's like. EH.

Leave a comment:

• Gsam
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    The Pats draft a kicker. Guess they expect him to be as good or better than Gostkowski.
    I look at what The Pats have done, and I go....ok. Whatever. Then again, I still do not underestimate BB.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    Interesting!!! Thx pal!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So Fromm goes to Buffalo. I am a broken record, but I like where that franchise is heading.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
    Just swapped picks same round.
    Thx for that....talking to the daughter.

You know, more social "undistancing" these days. Lots of positives in terms of connecting with your family and friends.:thumb:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X